slightly off topic, thanks tag fairy

HOLY CRAP

The TAg fairy is leaving me notes in my Sigi! I LOVE IT
:goodvibes

oh my!

The Tag fairy has full access and may do whatever the tag fairy would like!
The top one and the bottom one HAVE to go though - lol

Gheeze......I am laid up in bed one night and it looks as if this board was under attack!

Congrats to the newly tagged....Dizney-cruiser :boat: , where are you...you should be showing your 'stuff' :smooth: here :sunny:

edited to say...OMG, tagged again!!!
so this leg splint and ice pack did not keep me out of the mix!
Thanks TF...... :wizard:

kaylajr said:
The Tag Fairy hits people when they least expect it
you can have 50posts and get tagged or have 5000 and haveno tags
there are no rules that i can figure out and trust me i have tried :rotfl:
you are normally hit with something you say that stikes he she it they as humourus

oh and the tag fairy does not respond to begging that is the RULE
That must make it a suprise then :Pinkbounc

Does anyone know who the tag fairy is?? or is a big secret?? Anyone know what the tag fairy looks like?? :confused3

hhmmm I was thinking of selling some of my tags on e-bay...
but someone gave me a better idea...

I would like to donate my slightly used tags to an underpriveledged (untagged) message board member...

can i do that???

pattyT said:
hhmmm I was thinking of selling some of my tags on e-bay...
but someone gave me a better idea...

I would like to donate my slightly used tags to an underpriveledged (untagged) message board member...

can i do that???
:rotfl2: I'm new but I very much doubt you would e allowed to do that.
As someone said the tags are "humorous" or "bonkers" things you've said. :rotfl:
We all have to have our own "bonkers" tag. :teeth:
I don't need a tag for people to know I'm bonkers :rotfl2:

michelle8671 said:
:rotfl2: I'm new but I very much doubt you would e allowed to do that.
As someone said the tags are "humorous" or "bonkers" things you've said. :rotfl:
We all have to have our own "bonkers" tag. :teeth:
I don't need a tag for people to know I'm bonkers :rotfl2:

:earseek:

and geez wouldn't someone rather have a slightly used tag than no tag at all?? :confused3

pattyT said:
:earseek:

and geez wouldn't someone rather have a slightly used tag than no tag at all?? :confused3
I would love one of your tags, you find out how you go about transferring ownership and we will take it from there :rotfl2:

You are just to kind :rotfl:

I think I will forever remain untagged by the tag fairy :badpc: :rolleyes: . Congrats to all who have new tags! :cheer2: Hopefully someday her fairyness will grace me with a tag :teeth: . Happy Holidays to all!

annie1995 said:
I think I will forever remain untagged by the tag fairy :badpc: :rolleyes: . Congrats to all who have new tags! :cheer2: Hopefully someday her fairyness will grace me with a tag :teeth: . Happy Holidays to all!

I think maybe we aren't posting in the right threads.... :rotfl:

Hey - Congrats to everyone who got new tags! :teeth: I came her to see who all got tagged & saw that I was one of them! :Pinkbounc

I'm sorry that some of you haven't gotten tagged yet. :( Maybe if we all sprinkle you with Pixie Dust, you'll get hit by a drive-by tagging one day soon! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

GrayFal - What did I miss? Why are you sitting with ice bags on your leg? :hug: If you come on down here to PA maybe I could wait on you hand & foot while you hang your leg out the window....it's cold enough that you wouldn't even need ice! :cold: :rotfl2:

piratesmate said:
GrayFal - What did I miss? Why are you sitting with ice bags on your leg? :hug: If you come on down here to PA maybe I could wait on you hand & foot while you hang your leg out the window....it's cold enough that you wouldn't even need ice! :cold: :rotfl2:
I am Dreamin' of my warm, Caribbean DCL Magic :boat: Cruise 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY and
you want me to come to PA....
where it is COLD :earseek: !!
(although the 'wait on you hand and foot' part sounds good!)
I took a very graceful DIVE just walking in the hall at my office on THURSDAY and hurt my leg -
but didn't go to the ER until Friday when it REALLY Hurt!!!
Okay, as a Hospice RN, I know all about the GOOD Drugs - ahem......
really, it was killin' me and was black and blue and red and numb and..well, u get the picture.....
so I was not gettin' my usual DIS FIXX .....
and Dizney-cruiser PMed me this morning "WAKE UP :banana: , WAKE UP" to say she got a new tag and I post a 'congragie' here on this thread.......
and see that my clumsie(sp) self has a new Tag also!!!!
As if I wasn't feeling INADEQUATE enough....... :rotfl: .

So that's the story and NO, they didn't give me any - take some Ibuprofen and call me in the morning..... ice splint elevation,,,the usual :rolleyes:

Congrats to all those newly tagged and tagged again. I am waiting patiently, :cool1:, hoping the tag fairy finds me.

WOW! I just realized I HAVE A TAG!!! Thank you tag fairy! That just made my day! :bounce:

GrayFal said:
I am Dreamin' of my warm, Caribbean DCL Magic :boat: Cruise 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY and
you want me to come to PA....
where it is COLD :earseek: !!
(although the 'wait on you hand and foot' part sounds good!)
I took a very graceful DIVE just walking in the hall at my office on THURSDAY and hurt my leg -
but didn't go to the ER until Friday when it REALLY Hurt!!!
Okay, as a Hospice RN, I know all about the GOOD Drugs - ahem......
really, it was killin' me and was black and blue and red and numb and..well, u get the picture.....
so I was not gettin' my usual DIS FIXX .....
and Dizney-cruiser PMed me this morning "WAKE UP :banana: , WAKE UP" to say she got a new tag and I post a 'congragie' here on this thread.......
and see that my clumsie(sp) self has a new Tag also!!!!
As if I wasn't feeling INADEQUATE enough....... :rotfl: .

So that's the story and NO, they didn't give me any - take some Ibuprofen and call me in the morning..... ice splint elevation,,,the usual :rolleyes:

Pat--hope your leg is better soon!!! Yay for your upcoming cruise!! I'm SO am jealous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter