slightly off topic, thanks tag fairy

:cheer2: :cheer2:

holy crap! i got one too! and i just figured out what it is. i've been trying to figure out the whole tag fairy thing for 3 years! DUH :rotfl:

THANKS TAG FAIRY!

and by the way, seal-a-meal IS a beautiful thing!

COngrat on your tag. I agree with the seal a meal. Especially now with the holidays. I get so excited with the leftovers, I get to use them again and again. It is like the holidays live on forever. :)

Oh faireygod_mother, I just realized you're going on a surprise birthday cruise on my birthday, lol! I was thinking "now why does that date look familiar"... duh... I'm getting old, lol!

Me! Me! Me! Me!

I've got a new tag, and it celebrates my favorite thing--the Colts, no less! 10 and 0, and a few games to go...we're off to the Super Bowl!!

Go Peyton and crew, in the white and blue!!

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!

Look look look I got a tag.......do I really work at a framing store.... I thought I just got paid to play with art all day.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've got a tag....I've got a tag..... :banana: :banana: :earseek: :earseek:

How fun!!!! Thanks tag fairy.....

goofymom/pop said:
I GOT ONE!!!!!!!

Look look look I got a tag.......do I really work at a framing store.... I thought I just got paid to play with art all day.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've got a tag....I've got a tag..... :banana: :banana: :earseek: :earseek:

How fun!!!! Thanks tag fairy.....

Congrats!! It's the little things in life that make us happy. :goodvibes

Jenny2 who tagnapped you???? oh my....I can see it now the new thread and saga will be the "Who stole the tags, it was a sticky situation" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I love these silly little things.....can't wait to get another....:)

I don't wanna be tagged, last time I wanted one they took my signature away, I like my signture. But I do love all your reaction and pleasure at getting tagged, lol.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter