• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slightly off topic, thanks tag fairy

Cognrats to those newly tagged Diser's......

and Get well GrayFal.....ouch!

Thanks to all my well-wishers........feeling much better this evening.

Wow- the tag fairy has been having fun with us scrappers! :sunny:

Honeybehr1 said:
I just noticed I got tagged too. :flower: :flower:

Thank you Tag Fairy princess:

Cool. Congrats!! Not sure what it means...your tag that is... :confused3

I too have been tagged! Boy, you never know when the tag fairy is going to notice you...I feel so honored! Thank you tag fairy, wherever you are... :wave2:

ME TOO!!! Wow! even the newbies get tagged! I feel so honored!

THANK YOU TAG FAIRY!!!!

Pat..Hope you have a great time on the cruise and the leg does not hinder your trip. Remember I am willing to go for you if need be..I am always here to help. LOL

Dee

Pat, I'm sorry to hear about your leg. I still got your CJ, I gotta finish it and get it in the mail.

I don't think I will ever get tagged, although the tag fairy has been doing tons of drive by taggings here and elsewhere. It's almost like the got buy one get one free tags or another great special on them since they have been generously handing them out.

Becky

I don't think I will ever get tagged, although the tag fairy has been doing tons of drive by taggings here and elsewhere. It's almost like the got buy one get one free tags or another great special on them since they have been generously handing them out.

Me either... :sad2:

Honeybehr1 said:
I just noticed I got tagged too. :flower: :flower:

Thank you Tag Fairy princess:
I think the tag fairy has bought a "job lot" of tags :rotfl2:
She's bought them in bulk and giving them out left right and centre. :rotfl:

Can someone tell me where the queue is please :confused3

I'm off to start a new thread...lol

WOOHOO!! :jumping2: I just noticed that I got tagged too! Hopefully the almighty tag fairy brought me some extra luck for my princess in July!! princess:

Thank you Tag Fairy! :worship: :wave2:

Thanks for all the well wishes...if it wasn't so scarey :earseek: , I would take a pix of my leg - you would need 10 shades of Bazzil to match this puppie!

....and there are quite a few new 'interesting' tags now, aren't there????

Where did Patty's old ones go?

Oh My gosh I have been tagged. Thank you Thank you Thank you tag fairey.

I did not know it could feel this good to be tagged. I have spent years trying to help adolescents refrain from tagging. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter