Sneaking alcohol into MK

My pardon for my spelling errors....

Just becuse someone may know know what may happen when they break the rules does in no way mean they don't beleive they are above the rules.

otherwise..........yeah yeah...say what you what.....but IMO you are most obvously wrong.

AKK

Didn't you just promise to stop responding?

:rotfl2:
I'm sorry, but if you didn't photoshop that, that is just gross! I can't imagine picking my shoe up off of the ground and pouring a drink out of it! Though would the alcohol counteract all the germs and nastys your shoe would have on it?:confused3

I still think the bra flask was a interesting idea.LOL:thumbsup2

The only way you would get me back on Its a Small World is to liquor me up first. It makes me want a drink, for sure.

It would take something against the rules to get me on Small World again too.....a gun.

Well, I wouldn't say people are becoming obese when there thanks to all the counter service food and snacks at WDW. I'd imagine you can easliy walk it off at any of the parks.

I ALWAYS lose weight at WDW!!! And yeah, I eat more than usual too...I think the average person walks between 8-10 miles a day in the parks.

What is this, Latin? Or is your keyboard under the inflatulence of alcohol?

Hey, wait -- I'm special... my school teachers, parents, and loved ones told me so all the time I was growing up...so it must be OK for me to have alcohol in the MK, as long as I keep the kids in the dark. :rolleyes1

OH, you're special alright larryz. ;)

Gee are you upset.my pardon for hurting your feelings...my FACTS are just that FACTS........you can keeping repeating the same floored items,but in the end, its still againist the rules and its wrong to sneak in alcohol into the MK.......gee.....there is that rationization thing with you *the rules don't apply to me folks*.

As I said.........yeah yeah.whatever.

AKK

FACT is- you cannot carry alcohol nor purchase it in the park. If you get caught, you will be punished, to whatever extent they feel free to do so.

The rules apply to everyone- some choose those consequences, some don't. Proceed with whatever side you choose.

Sing it, Tina!

Proud Mary keep on burnin'- rollin', rollin', rolin' on a river....."Eat the cake, Annamae."

Club 33 is a private club IN Disneyland. Buried way back in Disneyland, in fact. There is no separate entrance and the only way to get to or from, is to walk quite a way in and out of the park.

Also, Club 33 members are entitled to special perks with their membership, such as special fastpasses. So after they imbibe as much alcohol as they like, they then get to cut in front of the less wealthy sober people. Disney policy. :lmao:

D

Friend of mine sent me pics from there...his drink looked mighty tasty.

I did google that, and I believe I have found the perfect stocking stuffer for DW this year. :cool1::banana:

Does it make your scotch taste like dirty feet? Or does it make your dirty feet taste like scotch?

Who said the rules don't apply to them? I haven't seen that in this thread once.

Nope, that's for the FP thread. Don't bring that mess over here...Wadecool's about to give out ecookies for the over/under on this one. Plus, someone please tell me what would make a Dolewhip that much better- I have never had a Dolewhip and I will be trying one in 14 days!

And can somebody spell check me please?

:rotfl2:
I'm sorry, but if you didn't photoshop that, that is just gross! I can't imagine picking my shoe up off of the ground and pouring a drink out of it! Though would the alcohol counteract all the germs and nastys your shoe would have on it?:confused3

You've obviously never watched some guy drink champagne out of one of your shoes...

NONE of this conversation is about people who CAN'T go a day without alcohol.

Rather, it's about people who don't WANT to go a particular day without some alcohol.

Honestly, you can't see the difference?

The people who don't WANT to go a particular day without some alcohol in a place where it's banned have a worse problem than those who CAN'T go a day without.

"Tee hee. Aren't I naughty?!! I snuck some booze into Magic Kingdom. I'm just SOOOO bad."

I'd think most people would outgrow such behavior a few years after college, but apparently not. :sad2:

Oh well, however people get their orgasms if OK with me.

Jim

The people who don't WANT to go a particular day without some alcohol in a place where it's banned have a worse problem than those who CAN'T go a day without.

"Tee hee. Aren't I naughty?!! I snuck some booze into Magic Kingdom. I'm just SOOOO bad."

I'd think most people would outgrow such behavior a few years after college, but apparently not. :sad2:

Oh well, however people get their orgasms if OK with me.

Jim

*Gasp* He said the "O" word!! If that's what alcohol did to me, I'd probably would be an alcoholic!! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter