Something About Nothing ... #12

No idea what the Cruella hide away thang is …….lol....but sounds like fun Keisha!!!! Glad you bagged them......

Sue...good luck with the oven shelf cleaning......have heard of power washer too......

Charade....enjoy the gym.......you`re a braver woman than I...…..last place you`d find me...…..

Lynne.....quite the commute with emergency warnings going off!!! Have never lived in a place that had anything quite like that.....hope your day is good......

Robbie...…..congrats on the trip...…..

Hi to all...….good wishes for Patty and Joe........hope you`re doing good!!

Crown all cemented in...…..always reminds me of Tom saying I needed a crown...….different crown of course......lol...…..

Image result for dentist said you need a new crown and I`m like I know right...meme

Then, went to buy a new gas grill.....yes, some may remember we just bought a new one not so long ago...….apparently when I was away we had a little incident with tree removal company...…..yes. But, they accepted liability and paid for the new one......woooohoooo!!!!

Had nice lunch after that where I again had pasta......with shrimp and scallops this time.....beautiful. Tom had a big juicy steak and I did glance at it a few times in desire!!! And funnily enough I volunteered to be the driver today......so he shared some wine with friends.....I was on soft drinks.....of course he saw right through me...….::yes::

Anyway....hope everyone`s good.....need to investigate Discovery Cove and Sea World for friends..…..anyone would think I was the only one with internet!!!

Happy Thursday all...…..

Sounds like a good day, and a very happy Tom, Schumi. You'll be eating steak soon, I hope, and I know wine will be drank before the day is over. Steak on the grill I am sure will be soon as well.

Thirsty Thursday, yes indeedy!

I know there's lots in the same boat....but enough with the rain already! Going to be a soggy and gross drive home. I knew I should've stopped for gas this morning. I'm the one that will push my luck as far as I can....Tony just rolls his eyes at me.

Schumi, glad you got that crown fixed and will soon be back on steak! 🍴

Charade, you inspire to get back downstairs and on my treadmill......almost.

Robbie, sounds like you had a marvelous birthday.....and woohoo for only 99 days until your trip!!

Lynne, it's time for this wacko weather to settle down!!!

Here's to hoping some of the greatest peeps around have a fantastic Thursday! You guys rock!

Just popping in to say hi before work...haven't felt like posting much but I'm trying to keep up with you all.

Love the new car squirlz...here comes Ironman :car:

82 days for me Robbie...hope you had a great birthday.

Keisha...glad you scored the Cruella soiree...I considered it for us but we want to take it easy this time and enjoy AKL more so I guess we will skip it.

Monyk... thanks for the update on Patty and Joe...praying for a good outcome.

Carole...with all this grill talk now I want steak. Glad you're happy with your new driveway.

Mac, I paid 2.18 for gas last week and I expect it to go up for the 4th as usual.

Lynne, hope your weather improves and you can dry out soon :sunny:

Congrats on your gym membership Charade...we ordered an elliptical this week so maybe I can get in theme park shape by September.

Our beach trip was canceled due to the boys having to move soon but at least Trey is still going on our HHN trip....looking forward to a good mother-son vacay.

Hi to Robo, Bobbie, pooh, and anyone else who is reading along...have a happy day :flower1:

Last edited:

Happy Friday eve indeed

Scary drive Lynne. Got 2 flash warnings on cell yesterday. One when driving, the other rocked me awake argh

Carole got crowned! Brave to eat any solid grub afterwards. Forgot u don’t speak WDW lol. It’s an add on to their Halloween party. We’ll take the bus,Gus :) and indulge in the included adult beverages

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...ing-for-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

tink nobeach sorry. Yet so many sharks in so close especially in NC/too near Myrtle beach where we tend to land.

Sounds like a good day, and a very happy Tom, Schumi. You'll be eating steak soon, I hope, and I know wine will be drank before the day is over. Steak on the grill I am sure will be soon as well.

Thanks Lynne...….

Yes, we have a glass of wine in hand as I type...….well, it`s almost 5pm!!!! Hope your day is a good one...…..

Thirsty Thursday, yes indeedy!

I know there's lots in the same boat....but enough with the rain already! Going to be a soggy and gross drive home. I knew I should've stopped for gas this morning. I'm the one that will push my luck as far as I can....Tony just rolls his eyes at me.

Schumi, glad you got that crown fixed and will soon be back on steak! 🍴

Robbie, sounds like you had a marvelous birthday.....and woohoo for only 99 days until your trip!!

Lynne, it's time for this wacko weather to settle down!!!

Here's to hoping some of the greatest peeps around have a fantastic Thursday! You guys rock!

Everyone seems to be having a lot of rain right now!!!! Hope it dries up for you...…..

Just popping in to say hi before work...haven't felt like posting much but I'm trying to keep up with you all.

Love the new car squirlz...here comes Ironman :car:

86 days for me Robbie...hope you had a great birthday.

Keisha...glad you scored the Cruella soiree...I considered it for us but we want to take it easy this time and enjoy AKL more so I guess we will skip it.

Monyk... thanks for the update on Patty and Joe...praying for a good outcome.

Carole...with all this grill talk now I want steak. Glad you're happy with your new driveway.

Mac, I paid 2.18 for gas last week and I expect it to go up for the 4th as usual.

Lynne, hope your weather improves and you can dry out soon :sunny:

Congrats on your gym membership Charade...we ordered an elliptical this week so maybe I can get in theme park shape by September.

Our beach trip was canceled due to the boys having to move soon but at least Trey is still going on our HHN trip....looking forward to a good mother-son vacay.

Hi to Robo, Bobbie, pooh, and anyone else who is reading along...have a happy day :flower1:

Hey Vicki......we missed you!!! Nice to see you post......hope things are good with you...…

Sorry your beach trip was cancelled!! But, glad your boy will be with you for HHN!!!! :wave2:

Happy Friday eve indeed

Scary drive Lynne. Got 2 flash warnings on cell yesterday. One when driving, the other rocked me awake argh

Carole got crowned! Brave to eat any solid grub afterwards. Forgot u don’t speak WDW lol. It’s an add on to their Halloween party. We’ll take the bus,Gus :) and indulge in the included adult beverages
L
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...ing-for-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

tink nobeach sorry. Yet so many sharks in so close especially in NC/too near Myrtle beach where we tend to land.

That is the CUTEST dog on the planet!!!!! Want one!!!!!
(ok not really as they are so much work)

lol....yes, I don't speak Disney.....I`m going to use that next time someone is droning on :rotfl:Looks good though!!! I agree with your travel plans!!!

Yes, all crowned out again......soft pasta around 1pm.....3 hours after it was cemented...said it should be fine by then.....fingers crossed......

Maybe steak tomorrow night.....full up after lunch out......need to cook my boy`s dinner though......although tomorrow night he`s off out straight from work to a leaving party for someone he worked with.....so just us again.....may grill then if it`s dry...….

Very breezy outside......but sun is shining and it`s warmish...….doors and windows all open...…..:sunny:

My countdowns? Um, under 60, under 100 and just a day before 200... Last one, debate as to whether some park time or not.

And check in for the last one is during the second one. Whee. Expensive Month.

Time for lunch yet? May try a walk, by ditching the sweater, and taking an umbrella. Almost 80 out, and oh so humid with the rain. Seems to just be cloudy now. But no matter, most of why the flood watching continues until mid day tomorrow is? Yep the bulk of the rain. Last night's rain gave us 4 inches or a bit more of rain, and in the next 24 hours double that or so. Last night, it messed with our internet. Some unhappy kids, but hey, phone has hot spot. Um, they better be ready to pay up, if it increases my phone bill.

Oh I so need some more tea.

And yay, peak at weather on phone, and only good days with no chance of rain, are Saturday and Sunday. Then, of course, the chance of rain continues on Monday, and Tuesday, and even Wednesday. Though I do also think it's fitting that the first 2 full days of Summer are the winning lovely low humidity, 80 degree full sun day. And you can bet, sunglasses, suntan lotion, pool time, park and maybe even zoo time on those days.

Yeah, Pooh, I am sick of all this rainy weather too.

Ah, the almost noon commenting time.

That is the CUTEST dog on the planet!!!!! Want one!!!!!
(ok not really as they are so much work)
Haha yes they are, need to groom my guy this weekend as his eyes have totally disappeared in his mop of hair

Every time I’ve taken to (different) groomers, they wind up cutting him, badly. Petco the absolute worst! No licensing involved to dub urself a groomer here

Have been slowly working on refining my skills. First few attempts akin to putting a bowl on kid’s head and having at it lol. At least I know he’s safe

At this point going to order a professional grooming table w harness and low noise clippers to get ‘Er done more quickly

Good afternoon Sans family :wave2:

We have had family in for a visit from Colorado for past few days. We had a nice dinner party with some other cousins and their spouses Tuesday evening.

When everyone was leaving one of the cousins said it smelled like a skunk near the road in front of our house. Then sister in law and I smelled it again when we went out for walk yesterday afternoon.

Yesterday evening while we were sitting on our screened in back porch a family of skunks (4) were eating the corn we put out for the deer. They ate some of the corn then went back down the yard to the farmers field. Source of skunk smell identified.

We have been putting shelled dried corn out for a buck and doe that have been coming up in back yard as well as the squirrels. So guess that we will have to stop.

bobbie68 safe travels to you all on your trip. Hope your eyes feel better.

Sending continued prayers for Pattyw hubby.

Happy belated birthday Rapstar.

That is a cool vehicle Squirlz didn’t know any of the major car manufacturers were making Marvel themed vehicles.

Keisha that smiling dog video is so cute.

Schumi hope your new crown is settled in place and It feels better.

Hi Tink :wave:

Lynne had my big mug of coffee this morning. Hope your tea was good and your commute home is safe and uneventful.

We have had sunny starts to our days and significant downpours in afternoon for past few days. We are ready for the rain to let up also.

We have family members who are farmers and this weather is adversely affecting the newly planted crops.

:wave: Mac, Monyk, Poohls, Charade and all our Sans family.

13F94DC0-AEF5-4728-852F-55B01DD9245A.jpeg

Ah, another can hardly see the guy in front of ya, home commute. And oh the big flashes of lightning across the sky, loud rain already flooding the streets once more. Dash inside and so I stay until this nasty line of thunderstorms heads East hopefully soon.

Rain ALL DAY here too. Barely reached 60 degrees. We're taking the day off tomorrow to get the new car. Supposed to be warm and dry.

Lynne - check ur rental car rate for sept/oct trip. Alamo just dropped for me

Thanks, did try earlier today and over a hundred dollars more than I had from last month. I do rinse and repeat, so I will have another go at it more than once until I am at my airport.

View attachment 410437

Ah, another can hardly see the guy in front of ya, home commute. And oh the big flashes of lightning across the sky, loud rain already flooding the streets once more. Dash inside and so I stay until this nasty line of thunderstorms heads East hopefully soon.
Once I figured out the pic was upside down.......lol
.......knew what I was looking at

Been watching the weather channel and some of youse are having awful rain

Anyone building an ark ?

Hope all are doing fine tonight

Robo, so nice you had out of town company
Bet you wowed them with your cooking !

Tink, sad your beach trip is off but you do have Orlando in September to look forward to

Hugs to all the homies

Hey-we had a day with no rain today! But full force summer humidity arrived. at least the chickens are happy-lots of bugs.
Korean shaved ice!
Had to google this-sound yummy!
you know you want to pull the trigger :). Does it have a use by date?
I don't think the vouchers have close use by date-no info on the site, so assuming like ones direct from Disney. Still thinking about it.
Still have a couple single days left on NE tickets-just asked DH if he'd divorce me if I snuck over to Galaxy edge for a day while in Orlando in September...Sounds fun now, but I know how exhausting all the walking is with HHN...will probably bring tickets JIC.

Ugh interrupted and lost train of thought. Maybe I should think about earlier bedtime lol

Good evening everyone. For those of you following my office drama, I got confirmation today that Therapist 2 will be leaving in a couple of months and opening her own office. She actually tried to convince therapist 1 to continue to have me do her scheduling and have therapist 1’s husband continue to do her billing even after she moves. Um...no, just no. It turns out that the reason behind therapist 2 leaving is because therapist 1 has insisted that she share her office with one of the new therapists coming in August. Therapist 2 refuses to share her office even though she only uses it from 5-9 three nights a week and for a few hours on Saturday mornings. I have also been told that therapist 4 might be retiring soon. We are getting 2 new therapists in August. I think I need a raise. Or another vacation. Or both.

In other news...one of my friends back in Georgia messaged me this morning. A little over 4 years ago she lost her husband to dementia. He was only 54. Well, she has been seeing a guy for the past year or so. Today she messaged me to tell me that that are planning to get married in July of 2020. Looks like I will be visiting the Atlanta area in a little over a year.

Charade....enjoy the gym.......you`re a braver woman than I...…..last place you`d find me...…..
Enjoy is such a strong word. I really don’t like the gym, but need to get some health issues under control. I am also in danger of not being able to ride certain theme park rides.

Had nice lunch after that where I again had pasta......with shrimp and scallops this time.....beautiful. Tom had a big juicy steak and I did glance at it a few times in desire!!! And funnily enough I volunteered to be the driver today......so he shared some wine with friends.....I was on soft drinks.....of course he saw right through me...….::yes::

Anyway....hope everyone`s good.....need to investigate Discovery Cove and Sea World for friends..…..anyone would think I was the only one with internet!!!
Pasta with scallops sounds wonderful. I’m not a fan of shrimp.
We really enjoyed Discovery Cove the one time we went there.

I so did not want to go back to the gym today. I didn’t sleep well last night and was so tired when I got off off work today. I managed a 45 minute walk on the treadmill, so I am pretty proud of myself.

You can do it! I like the elliptical because it isn’t too hard on my knees.

We have been putting shelled dried corn out for a buck and doe that have been coming up in back yard as well as the squirrels. So guess that we will have to stop.
We had a buck show up in our backyard tonight. We hardly ever see them, but see the does all the time. Yikes on the skunks. I think they are really cute but......

We have had sunny starts to our days and significant downpours in afternoon for past few days. We are ready for the rain to let up also.
That’s how our weather has been for the past few days too. We were supposed to get storms today, but they never happened.

View attachment 410437

Any chance of some dry weather coming your way soon?

Time for bed. See y’all in the morning.

mac....I thought it was imagining it upside down too...…..lol......

Keisha.....bowl on the head for haircuts brings back so many memories!!! When we were almost snowed in as kids.....mum decided we needed a haircut.....all of us!!! Not quite a bowl over the head, but might have been better if she had!!!!

Robo….sounds like a nice time with visitors.....and hope your weather improves too....seems to be affecting everyone!!

squirlz…..happy new car day...….always fun!!

monyk…...well at least the chickens are happy with the amount of bugs around......guess there`s something positive in everything...….have a great weekend......

charade......exercise isn't fun anywhere, but I understand the health issues.....those rides are slightly more forgiving than you`d think.....but good luck. I adore shrimp!!! Could live on it every day.....along with a few other items......and that's lunch today.....shrimp, parma ham and salad......lush!!!

So, took Kyle to work early this morning...….saves leaving his car in the city centre car park while he goes on a night out.....

So, grilling for us tonight if the weather stays dry......beautiful now, garden full of washed bedding......but clouds are looming.

Busy morning of one thing and another......looked at the time thinking it was nearly lunchtime and it was only 10.30!!!!

Have a great Friday all...….and for everyone at work waiting for the weekend...…
Image result for minion friday

Image result for minion friday

Image result for aunt acid funnies

Related image

Yeah, it is so weird, when I upload a picture, sometimes it is right, sometimes upside down and sometimes sideways when not a sideways picture. Even if I preview, i am not sure how to correct. Thoughts anyone? And yes, shot looks right in where I am taking it from, and shot that way.

Eh, it was so intense rain, hard to tell where anything was. Little one wanted to go out after it looked like this, ( though again I see it is upside down, after I saw it posted and tried to edit it):

17FF6B2B-5423-492F-B968-F78F83BFAD83.jpeg

So I agreed, fully knowing later in the night more rain. Well, we go out and after some shopping, she wants to walk around the mall. I said fine. As we were heading that way, after a few miles, windows up, here comes the rain. Good thing she was driving as the cell we drive though as seen on my phone’s radar, we went through, light green, to dark green, to band of yellow, then band of red, and through an oval of purple. All I can say, is my car is well rinsed off, and little one has become a very good driver.

And yes homies, we are finally going to dry out. Gray start to this Friday, but as the rain moves out, right around Summer arriving here at 11:54am, the clouds will have headed out, and a sunny afternoon, low humidity, 80 degrees will be had.

No ark, thankfully, though after 2 quite beautiful days in our weekend, the heat pump is on, 90 predicted this coming Tuesday, and you know the drill, the warmer we get, the chance of rain becomes surer. Like clockwork, chances of rain start back up on Monday. Coworker showed me the Farmers Almanac, higher then average rainy summer for our region . Sigh, and I thought it was a very wet 2018.

Enough about weather, yeah, Schumi, I get up so early, there are days I am ready for lunch well before noon.

Well, once again DH and I are the only ones up. About a half hour ago, he left to go into his office, and me? Enjoying some tea, have the remote, and tea is quite lovely this morning. We did buy more eggs and some steak. Since all did not eat all the steak we had for dinner last night, no bacon this morning. Steak and eggs with some home fries or pancakes, which ever the kids want. Thankfully, picky eater little one will eat all but the eggs.

So, Happy Friday for sure.

And oh the issues in Charade’s office. You do need a raise.

And skunks? No thank you either. We do get them around here. My Dsis is much closer to the woods than where I am, so she gets deer in her yard routinely. The only thing she helps them with, is a salt block, she puts in a place away from the house, but in sight from some of the windows. I have seen deer licking it. So maybe put that out Robo, so not attracting other animals?

Ah, more tea? Hmmm, maybe I will go get some iced coffee. Yeah, that sounds good, later homies. And all I have to close with is, it is so nice to be able to say, no commute post today.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter