Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't drink at the party. I know. Bummer. But, I had to drive about an hour each way, so no PUI or hangover. I promise to share the joy the next time I indulge, okay? ;)

Okay....you KNOW we won't forget...but YOU have to promised to let us know when you are IU... :cool2: And you know we don't forget cuz we are still WAITING ON KATIES HALLOWEEN PIX :confused3

I'm workin' on mine..... oh, and btw....my ornabuddy went beyond the $5 limit :rolleyes1 so.....in case anyone was trying to stick to the budget... :sad2: don't worry about it I guess...spend whatcha like! :confused3

and you were the one that mentioned hallmark stores didn't have anything under a fin.
:laughing:

Charlie Brown xmas special on tonight at 8 eastern.
not the usual xmas one.

NEW THREAD RULE!

NO ONE QUITS!!!! we are not quitters.
we are universal blue
and dis green croc wearing homies.

i like your new rule!
do i have a second for it to pass?

madam chairman, i think i see rose in the 3rd row with her hand up.
and if you can't see her, look to her side and there is tricia jumping up and down with naked boys to get her second in for the amendment passage.

is it really okay if we spend what we want on the ornament?

i hope so.

I got an ornament that I thought would really make someones day. I hope that person will enjoy it. :angel:

yea, i thought of the person also when i went shopping for it.

now i have to find where i hid it.

Thread hog? Anytime one of us has time to spend on the computer, be it catching up or chatting, we post a bunch. That doesn't make us a hogger, does it? Am I a thread hog? :confused: :sad:

:banana: woohoo...i wanna be a thread hog too :banana: (don't want you to feel alone ;) )

There are rejects from Godiva? What am I missing out on here? :laughing:

Yep... when I had Ryan, she came over with an outfit for him and 5lbs. of reject candy for me :eek: :headache: Told her I just gave birth, last thing I needed was 5lb. of chocolate! She gets it for free actually...and they even have a store at the factory where you can buy already discounted candy at a bigger discount. The main "reject" about them is the 'surface' of the candy isn't "perfect"...and they are picky! Believe me, the first time she gave me some and she was explaining 'rejects' to me...if the surface has one little 'dent' or 'imperfection' they 'reject' it... :confused3 Some of it looked pretty perfect to me...then again, it's all about the taste, isn't it? :thumbsup2

I have Wii arm!

:rotfl: Oh TF.... :rolleyes1

(and, ironically, YES!.... i did hear you grumbling....all the way in PA!)

I thought you might. I was doing some mighty loud grumbling. It boardered on b*tching... :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: Sadly, yes....heck, karate alone is $85 a MONTH.... but, I am comforted by knowing you have TWO kids :rolleyes1

I'm so glad I can offer you such comfort. :p

NEW THREAD RULE!

NO ONE QUITS!!!! we are not quitters.
we are universal blue
and dis green croc wearing homies.

Yes'm! No quitting! I'm here!

Okay....you KNOW we won't forget...but YOU have to promised to let us know when you are IU... :cool2: And you know we don't forget cuz we are still WAITING ON KATIES HALLOWEEN PIX :confused3

Also Penny never finished her trip report... but we're not pushing... we're just reminding... :rolleyes1

madam chairman, i think i see rose in the 3rd row with her hand up.
and if you can't see her, look to her side and there is tricia jumping up and down with naked boys to get her second in for the amendment passage.

So, I went from being the Poop Lady to the Jumping Naked Boys Lady? I don't think that was much of a promotion. :laughing:

Don't know and it's not any better this morning - sigh!

Lori - I don't think anyone was criticizing you, but I do feel a bit frustrated too when I log in and there are 4 pages to go through and they're between 2-3 people basically IM'ing back and forth. Feel like it was a private party that I wasn't cool enough to be invited to! :cool2: Now I just kind of scroll through the late night stuff and look for pictures but don't bother reading the back and forth conversations.

Well, I'm off to work with a "sick" son here at home yet again. My boys have been passing the "sore throat, feel icky" bug back and forth. See you all soon! Have a great Monday, and to quote Mac from many pages back (I LOVE this quote) "When today's over there'll only be 4 more days until the weekend!"

Guess you're gonna see Doc, huh?? :hug:
Everyone is invited to our 'party'...it's just that you all are already in bed!! Just like in the morning...a couple days a week, I don't have time to 'chat' before i go to work...so, those days get 2-4 pages 'racked up' (like today) and i just have to sit for an hour and see what i missed...don't take it personally M.... :thumbsup2
Hope your DS is feeling better soon....better keep him away from DH...wouldn't want to spoil his 'business trip' :rolleyes1

i have received some pm's about the ornament exchange.

the reason i set the limit of $5 for the ornament is so that all could join in on it. there are some of us that don't have the extra money at christmas times to indulge with.

i know some have gone over the limit and some have held to it.
that is fine with me and the other homies here.

Please be assured that the person that has your name, picked out the ornament with you in mind. if it is not over the $5 limit, don't worry about it.
it is the thought, time spent shopping and good wishes that are behind this exchange. peace, love and all that good stuff we need in our lives.

one year from now we will look back and see that special ornament on our tree, penny's case on the counter, (gee, i hope i got the right homie for that, someone mentioned no tree this year)

you will have something forever. not necessarily the ornament but the friendship that has grown here.

when families are large, many draw names to celebrate a happy occasion.
think of us as that one big happy family. (except for me and tracie when we don't get our morning coffee....)

]The area I live shuts down if we get snow. With the exception of the 24 hour grocery store and the 24 hour Huddle House, nothing is open if we get snow. Of course, we only get snow once or twice a year, so we don't have much equipment to clear the roads or any of that helpful stuff. :rolleyes:

I can understand that....you're not used to driving in it..... if you are used to do some of it at least a couple times a year, no big deal. But, I've never heard of Huddle House? :confused3 That one is new to me?

I remember as a kid, here in Florida, that it started snowing once and they let out school so the kids could see it. It melted when it hit the ground but it was snowing!

"Let them out" as in "out of school for the day" OR 'take a break/recess and go outside for 10 minutes'?? :confused3 (I would think your school has windows and they could see from there....but, if you never get snow, yes, cool to "be dismissed" from school :thumbsup2

Ok, about an hour ago, I get this phone call from my township (the place my family and I went to this past Sat. for the children's Christmas party).:santa:
They tell me a reporter from our local newspaper wants to interview a family that was present at the party. Well, the person from my township volunteered ME to be interviewed! I was like WHAT?! Ok, like what do I say??:confused3

I guess I'll get my 15 minutes of fame on Wed, as that's when the write-up will be in our local paper!! :cool1: :laughing:
It sounded like the disability department in my township really wants to get noticed. That's what I'm gathering on all this ;) I'm guessing it will be a small article, probably not a whole lot to say.
Now, if I could get paid to give the answers, that would have been very nice, so as to have a paycheck from it :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Get yourself prettied up for your 15 minutes....and be sure to link us to the newspaper article if you can :goodvibes

Hanging ornaments on Sunday was hysterical. They were all clumped together in two spots... one at Joshua's height and one at Daniel's height.

Carol has had a really hard time with this round of chemo. She is doing some better today. She is off getting IV fluids and her Procrit shot, so hopefully that will help even more.

Glad to hear Carol is having a good day :goodvibes ...oh, and the 'ornament hanging'... :lmao: :lmao: yep! We had one of those a couple years in a row....at least you have a "tall" to compliment the 'short'....we only have the 1, so you can only imagine! :rolleyes:

Huddle House is like a Waffle House knockoff. We're so far in the boonies, we don't even get original!

Well...that clears that up...never knew there was generic Waffle House :confused3 ...and here I thought Waffle House was generic IHOP! :rolleyes:

blondeness is a blessing in disguise

2.gif
amen sista :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter