Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to have everything packed tonight and ready to go tomorrow afternoon.....I will miss you guys - don't think we get free internet access, so I will surely be lost come friday......we seem to have alot of night owls in the past few days.....I just know I am going to come home to 20 some pages of news and chit chat (as long as its not about me :flower3: )

you have a fantastic time and come home knocked up.
it will be like we all were there for the event.
just think of the baby shower i could give you.....oh i do love parties that follow the white hat and gloves manner book.

Hmmm, the photos are too big, sorry about that.

i love looking at normal looking young people.
he is so cute!!
i'm sure he has to beat the girls off with a stick.

Well I am sorry I offended anyone with my posting. Thought we were just having some fun. I will go back to just relpying occassionally so as not to offend anyone else.

I do want to say that there have been many times that I have come in to many missed pages and if I don't want to read through all of it I don't. I sure don't get upset when people are in here having a good time.

I'm kinda felling like I was the one that got flamed.

you didn't offend me.
i'm too thick skinned.......and real blonde

don't you dare stay away from posting here missy.
i'll have to hunt you down like a rabid dog then.

i'm sure there are many times that the homies get tired of reading my crap. some that know me well usually skip over my crap to get to the good stuff. if you stay away, just think of the disservice you will be doing to the homies.
they need to read your crap too.......:rolleyes1

So, we've switched the road trip to Lori's house? Okay, I'll have to re-pack my stuff for the different weather...

What does a Jelly Belly reject taste like?

well, it just sort of came out that the road trip would be at lori's.
i think she mentioned before she buys a lot of chocolate and anyone that has sweets is the house i will go to....:rolleyes1

a jelly belly reject tastes like sh!t

A VERY productive day! Cool! I still don't have my ornament bought. :sad1:

Thread hog? Anytime one of us has time to spend on the computer, be it catching up or chatting, we post a bunch. That doesn't make us a hogger, does it? Am I a thread hog? :confused: :sad:

Oh, man! I missed Tracie PUI! :headache:

thread hog??

hey that is my and bubba's moms game. puleezzzeee.....barb and i are neck to neck, don't you try to steal that title.
in fact, barb is such a sweet homie, i will let her win this week on post count. :rolleyes1 it's that and i work all this week and can't get on line during work hours now.

Lori - I don't think anyone was criticizing you, but I do feel a bit frustrated too when I log in and there are 4 pages to go through and they're between 2-3 people basically IM'ing back and forth. Feel like it was a private party that I wasn't cool enough to be invited to! :cool2: Now I just kind of scroll through the late night stuff and look for pictures but don't bother reading the back and forth conversations.

See you all soon! Have a great Monday, and to quote Mac from many pages back (I LOVE this quote) "When today's over there'll only be 4 more days until the weekend!"

yes and now is the time to mention only 4 more work days this week.

know what you mean so i jump in and start yaking.
i usually post first then read later.....hahahahaha

marcie, anytime i start talking to myself, just jump in and join me.
be very glad i still don't know how to post pictures on this site yet.

am i getting this right? the potential meet is in Philly?
:

sounds like a plan to me.

lets have a party.
we'll rent one room and sneak 10 in there.
split it by 1/10ths and look at all the money we will save up for refreshments then....

sharon and I are both in the midst of a blizzard... no school anywhere and my office is actually closed:cool1:

no school anywhere in maine or new hampshire.

that's only good if you are a teacher......
:teacher:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

maybe i will bake some cookies

and.........where are mine?

Never heard of it, but it sounds like I missed out on a great thing.

Hey Mike! I was once a Sci Fi geek. I probably will again when I can watch grownup tv again. :laughing:

I've never heard the second verse... :lmao:

i made it up.
in my second life, i want to be a poet.

The area I live shuts down if we get snow. With the exception of the 24 hour grocery store and the 24 hour Huddle House, nothing is open if we get snow. Of course, we only get snow once or twice a year, so we don't have much equipment to clear the roads or any of that helpful stuff. :rolleyes:

i have dined at a huddle house before.

I remember as a kid, here in Florida, that it started snowing once and they let out school so the kids could see it. It melted when it hit the ground but it was snowing!

wow, that's something else.
i know it snows in northern fl didn't know about your southern part.

My life is crazy! Oy Vey! :scared: :upsidedow :laughing:

Thank you all for being happy for me, about my winnings with the airfare tickets!!
Mac- I really like the popcorn flavor Jelly Belly! Yum! I haven't been to the factory there in Pleasant Prairie in a few yrs. Maybe my family and I should go there sometime soon again! Don't know when tho.
Sorry you lost your tags and sorry about the stalker dude :(

Hi to Tlinus, K-Fed, mother fletcher, marciemi, Mac, Lori, JawsCPA, Tricia, Sharon, Barb, Penny, Todd, DM, Mike, Gemma, and I'm sure I'm leaving out others, so hi to all of ya!!
Add on:Forgot to say hi to Janet and Jodie (they are still out of town, right?)

i'm glad you won the plane tickets. it's a great way to start planning for a vacay rose.

we should take the jelly belly tour.
or i can go and tape it and play it here.

I don't know what we would do if we lost you! :eek: :grouphug:

So, what... it's some kind of a hardship for you to scroll through several pages? If what is posted doesn't interest you, ummm, don't read it? If you don't like the signatures, use the CP and turn them off and they don't display.

The purpose of this thread is to chat with one another. The only rules that Raven gave me when I joined in were to "have fun" and "play nice".

Oh, NO! :eek: Please don't cut back! We worry about you when we don't hear from you. And I enjoy everything you put out here. popcorn::

I just got used to your last tags and they changed AGAIN!

Oh, my! I've gotten so used to not thinking about the Tag Fairy here. Are we no longer the red headed step children of the DIS?

i love the step children

what flaming?
what tag fairy?
and what is wrong with red heads???????????????

and i love red hair.
my mom was a red head,
one son used to be a red head....

I STILL don't have any tags! :mad:

6.gif

stick with me.
you will someday........;)

fresh oatmeal raisen butterscotch cookies just out of the oven:goodvibes

I can smell them over here Penny. Did you enjoy your snow day?

I STILL don't have any tags! :mad:

6.gif

I love your cookie eating smilie!

i love looking at normal looking young people.
he is so cute!!
i'm sure he has to beat the girls off with a stick.

Not a piercing or tatoo in site, although I wouldn't mind a small tatoo. I keep threatening DH that I'm going to get one on my lower back. Can't print here what they call them thou.

sounds like a plan to me.

lets have a party.
we'll rent one room and sneak 10 in there.
split it by 1/10ths and look at all the money we will save up for refreshments then....

I'll bring the chips and dip. I make a mean crab dip!

Good evening everyone....

The time is now 7:14pm and I will now begin my ketchup of the day....all 4+ pages :headache: of it......

Be around.... :rolleyes:

I wish that I was computer literate enough to get my personalized Simpson avatar transfered here to the Dis.

I came back to this thread this morning and more than 20 pages have elapsed. I can't keep up.

I'm sure to get flamed here but the good news is that I likely won't go back the 20 pages to see what ya'll said!:surfweb:

That's okay....nobody expects you to go back 20 pages...heck, i wouldn't! :eek: Just jump into any conversation you find interesting....we are all nice here..... (macraven's rulz) I can ask my DH to help you load your avvy...he's very computer savvy with stuff like that (he did the changing pic in my sig) ...you are pc right, not that 'apple' thing? ;)

Geez! I miss ONE lousy day and I've got TWELVE PAGES to catch up on!!! :scared1:

Can you hear me groaning? I'm gonna be a good girl and go back to the last stuff I missed and start my ketchup.

I slept in a little yesterday. Not used to getting home at midnight (yikes). I had a fun time Saturday night and then we spent yesterday cleaning house, buying a tree, getting the tree inside, stringing lights on the tree, and then unboxing and hanging ornaments on the tree. I have pictures and I'll get them up if I can ever get back to this page again. I may get lost somewhere back around page 515. If you don't hear from me soon, send out a virtual search party... :eek:

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Saturday night.... I figured since you weren't home for "family nite Saturday", you were making up extra "family time" on Sunday :thumbsup2 Sounds like you got a LOT accomplished....looking forward to yer pix!

(and, ironically, YES!.... i did hear you grumbling....all the way in PA!)

Have you ever tried Vistaprint dot com for your Christmas picture cards? You can upload your own photo. Choose your background style. Type the personal message you want. Proof it and approve it. They print them up and mail them to you directly. MUCH cheaper than anywhere I've gone to order them myself.

Nope...but worth checkin' out...thanks! Remember that tree in our living room? Well, it still needs to be decorated and we need our family picture in front of it first :laughing: (hence the "time shortage" and rushing to get one Saturday ;) )

Good looking tree! Good looking kid too, but I'm guessing he runs you more than 50 bucks a year...

:lmao: :lmao: Sadly, yes....heck, karate alone is $85 a MONTH.... but, I am comforted by knowing you have TWO kids :rolleyes1

I live in a dry county. ......so the locals have to drive a few more miles to stock up.

Ah-ha! so THAT explains it.... :scratchin

Evening all - trying to catch up with all you yakkers!

(cuz let's face it, who in their right mind WANTS to come to Pennsylvania for vacation? )
Barb - we had a loverly vacation a few years back at Hershey Park, in your state. And this was our big vacation for the year!

Mac - I often order bacon and eggs when we go out for dinner - and not on vacation as a normal life. You are just as normal and sane as I am.;)

loribell - I guess us homies will be on opposite sides at the Fiesta Bowl. Good luck to your Sooners - but WVU needs a major decisive win to get RESPECT back. State is still in mourning. Many folks are scrambling as they booked New Orleans packages last week. As they say - don't count your chickens. . . :rolleyes1

Well, son is wanting the computer so I am going to have to finish catching up later. Have a good night!:)

-Jennifer -

I would love to meet up with the two of you as well.....it would be a hoot :rotfl: :banana:

uh...is "hoot" the word you're looking for? :rolleyes1 I think it'd be great fun....an' gettin' Penny down here from Maine too.... :scratchin ....hey! anyone else want in? :confused3

I think me and jim lasting until the 3rd quarter in the freezing rain and snow and whatnot yesterday was pathetic - we should have just bagged it and sold the tickets......but we managed to have an ok time :thumbsup2

OMGosh.... :eek: I'm a bad homie...I totally forgot you were going!!! Sorry you had to endure THAT game in THAT weather... :sad2: :hug:

I really need to get myself moving - have a load in the dryer a load in the washer and need to find the middlebean's bathing suit top :scared1: Called the vet/kennel, miss sadie has an appointment at 9am and then will be boarded for two nights while we are away. They really take good care of her there :upsidedow

I want to have everything packed tonight and ready to go tomorrow afternoon.....I will miss you guys - don't think we get free internet access, so I will surely be lost come friday......we seem to have alot of night owls in the past few days.....I just know I am going to come home to 20 some pages of news and chit chat (as long as its not about me :flower3: )

Don't worry about us chattin' ..... we won't disappoint ya! ;) (Lori & I are the 'night owls' here....we even caught KFed briefly last nite and mac... ) Have a great time, bring me back some of that warm in there, and take a TON of pix.... :yay: You know we like to 'read' pix!

I haven't even bought mine! I've shopped! I've looked! I keep hoping that what I thought would be a simple thing to find will just BE there, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I may have to give up and just get something else. Sigh.

I'm workin' on mine..... oh, and btw....my ornabuddy went beyond the $5 limit :rolleyes1 so.....in case anyone was trying to stick to the budget... :sad2: don't worry about it I guess...spend whatcha like! :confused3

Charlie Brown xmas special on tonight at 8 eastern.
not the usual xmas one.

NEW THREAD RULE!

NO ONE QUITS!!!! we are not quitters.
we are universal blue
and dis green croc wearing homies.

soooooooooooooo

where we gonna meet? what part of PA??????

I will be wearing blue and green crocs.
maybe even some clothes so the fat lady hear dont scare too many bodies...........

I'm digging my way out of a post hole!

yep...me too...know how you feel! :(

I fear the years that my kids are old enough. I just know I will get a Power Point presentation, complete with catalog numbers or stores where they are located. :scared:

:rotfl2: heck...i'd even get a detailed description of WHERE in the store it is! :lmao: (like DH does for me now...)

is it really okay if we spend what we want on the ornament?

i hope so.

I got an ornament that I thought would really make someones day. I hope that person will enjoy it. :angel:

While I'm waiting for DS to get ready and help me shovel, I found these photos of his senior pics I took one day last fall.

This one was his favorite.
FAVORITE4.jpg

They are ALL very good...but this is my favorite too :thumbsup2 He takes a nice picture...so many "guys" don't :confused3 Tell him he is quite handsome....as I'm sure you already know by the hoards of women beatin' down the door :scared:

Well I am sorry I offended anyone with my posting. Thought we were just having some fun. I will go back to just relpying occassionally so as not to offend anyone else.

If you only come back here and post 'occassionaly'..THAT will offend ME! :mad: So quit talkin' like that....remember....NO QUITTERS!!! Once you are a member of this thread, you are considered "one of the crazies" for life! ;) :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter