Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.......Somebody PM me with who the heck dies in that blasted book!!! :hyper:

also...why everyone is defending UO, i posted Day 4 of TR :rolleyes1

Well, I tracked down the smell in my son's bedroom. There was a wet dishrag with a few slices of banana smashed in it crumpled into a ball and stuck in the bottom drawer of his dresser. I have no idea how long it has been there (the bottom drawer holds some off season and still too big clothes).

that is how life is when you have sons.
been there, done that.
i feel for you.......

The one at six flags over Ga is superman ultimate flight, except you
start out on your stomach and go through twists and some inversions,
pretty cool ride though.

sounds like the one at great america which is 10 miles from my house.

I've ridden several flyers and yet to enjoy one. Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great Adventure was okay but not great.In a few weeks, we head out to California and will try the new B&M flyer, Tatsu, at Six Flags Magic Mountain. .

i don't recall having that discussion of you leaving us for california...
when are you going?

please see my post, number 106 on that
thread........

knew i could count on you penny,
you did us proud

Okay, I couldn't take it. I had to add one more "you're a moron" post to the never ending unlimited fast pass thread. :rolleyes:

another homie to the rescue....
woo hoo

LOL no I can't leave it alone. These people are slagging US off. They are saying WE are lower class because we go to UO! I will have my say!! lol! (Hey...what do you expect- Im northern irish!!)

homie, you told them good !

Okay.......Somebody PM me with who the heck dies in that blasted book!!! :hyper:

also...why everyone is defending UO, i posted Day 4 of TR :rolleyes1

saw the tr, a work of art.

ok, i'll pm you but i have no idea who the people are

when are you going?
uh-oh damo...you in trouble wif mama! :laughing:

knew i could count on you penny,
you did us proud

another homie to the rescue....
woo hoo......

homie, you told them good !

we have trained well :thumbsup2

saw the tr, a work of art.

ok, i'll pm you but i have no idea who the people are

thank you...another 4 hours of work :headache:

you don't HAVE to PM me....DM already did and i found out what i wanted to know! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: 200th page of yakin' about nuthin! :lmao:

ot: 7am comes early (...for ME it does anyway!)...i'm outta here...

nite :cloud9:

Well guys....ITS DEPARTURE DAY!!! whoop whoop!!

Ive stuck to the rules and left a wee message before going to the airport.

Guess how many hours sleep ive had!? 1!!! No joke!! Got the sleep at 4.15 and was woken at 5.15! DOH!!

Will miss you homies (I have a feeling I will come back to page 250 all waiting for me to catch up on)

To all those going to orlando- maybe we will bump into eachother.

To all those going anywhere- safe trip!!

All my virtual love,

Gemma
x

when are you going?

We leave on Aug. 10 and come back on Aug. 20. That's all the time my daughter can afford to be away from her school before it starts again. She is one of the planners for frosh week. Do you guys do frosh week in the US. You probably call it something else.

We'll do Valencia and SFMM for two days, then Disneyland for 5 and then Newport Beach for the last 3.

We're staying onsite at Disneyland. We like Disneyland much better than Disney World. I really like being able to walk to everything like at Universal.

We love California!

You guys all did an admirable job on the fastpass thread. The bad guy has bowed out!

Do you guys do frosh week in the US. You probably call it something else.

:confused3 ...nope...never heard of "frosh" week..... can you elaborate?

D-- sounds like a wonderful, relaxing vacation to California! you will have a great time!!! (uh, how many hours of flight is that?:scared: )

:confused3 ...nope...never heard of "frosh" week..... can you elaborate?

D-- sounds like a wonderful, relaxing vacation to California! you will have a great time!!! (uh, how many hours of flight is that?:scared: )

Flight is around 5 hours. Not a big deal. This will be our 3rd time in 5 years that we are taking the kids to Cali for a summer vacation.

Frosh week is the week where they do all sorts of things for the first year students, I guess you guys call them freshman. So basically, it is the time after the kids arrive at the dorms but before classes actually start.

Thanks for clearing that up....and that lasts a whole week! :eek: WOW!

I don't think i'd be too fond of being in a plane for 5 hours....I'm ready to get off in 2 flying to MCO :laughing:

Morning all!

I am heading down to the city to take my mom shopping. One of my cousin's kids is getting married and we have to do the send-a-gift thing. It'll take a few hours, so I probably won't be around much today.

I'll catch up on all I've missed, including the TR. I'm looking forward to that... :hyper:

okay- who wanted to know the end of the book?????

pmail me and i wil give you a synopsis.
:goodvibes

i see the "individual" who made the bad comments on the fast pass thread disapeared- hhmmm, was it something we said....:rolleyes1

hope gemma is doing okay.....

damo, enjoy frosh week! it will be an eye opener:cool2:

Thanks for clearing that up....and that lasts a whole week! :eek: WOW!

I don't think i'd be too fond of being in a plane for 5 hours....I'm ready to get off in 2 flying to MCO :laughing:

Doesn't really last a whole week, maybe 4 days, but frosh-4-days takes longer to say than frosh week, especially when you are drunk.

Congrats on GOLD!!!

here is a partial of my list::scared:

emergency carryon underarments
backup emergency undergarments
ziploc bags, gallon and quart size
spray on #50 suncreen(they charge a lot more down there)

fully loaded starbucks card!

umpteen bathing suits
smart socks

here is a partial of my list::scared:

emergency carryon underarments
backup emergency undergarments
ziploc bags, gallon and quart size
spray on #50 suncreen(they charge a lot more down there)

fully loaded starbucks card!

umpteen bathing suits
smart socks

What are smart socks?

okay- who wanted to know the end of the book?????

pmail me and i wil give you a synopsis.
:goodvibes

it was me...but n/m...got what i needed to know :thumbsup2

get busy with yer packin'!

i see the "individual" who made the bad comments on the fast pass thread disapeared- hhmmm, was it something we said....:rolleyes1

when will they ever learn????

ot: i'm surprised i haven't heard of the "Disney" lovers complaining about Mickey's vacation thread....OR, maybe they just don't know about it :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter