Something that makes you smile

smilie

I've been unwonked!
I've been down for the past week or so and it's been taking it's toll on me lately. So how about a thread of ONLY things that are making you smile today?

For me it's my DD. I made a point of just taking her out yesterday to the book store and leaving worries behind and seeing the world through the eyes of a 10 year old. I'm thankful to have someone that can make me feel innocent, even for a short period of time.

My MIL telling me yesterday that my SIL and I take good care of her sons. (She only started liking us after her other son got divorced. We weren't Italian, so therefore we couldn't make good wives... or so she had originally thought.) We've been married 25 years and my BIL/SIL for 19 this year.

Sitting here with my 17 month old grandson watching him play on the floor, just melts my heart.
Pictures of my two older grandkids enjoying NYC on their first visit to the city right now and eating all the pizza they want, having the times of their lives!

Animals!!
- my two furry princesses :cat::cat:
- when I was volunteering at a flea market over the weekend, lots of people brought their dogs
- I saw both a bunny and a woodchuck in the back yard this morning
- my hummingbird feeder has been a big hit, and I've seen at least one each day

My puppy. Carbs (eating a grilled cheese right now 😊 ). Realized this morning that I could put my BoG order in since we are under 30 days away from our trip! 🎉 Sunshine (it's supposed to be 90 today, which is hot for western WA). My work meeting just got cancelled so that was GREAT news.

Knowing that my family will be home soon; I missed them and am sorry they'll probably be too tired to eat dinner with me.
Of course there is always tomorrow.

Definitely our dog, Brady, which my husband calls "a living antidepressant" , our DD or watching bloggers go to Disney lol...I've been taking in all 3 lately as I have needed a lot of pick me ups as well. Feel better xxx

Attachments

• 20190629_175944.jpg
    20190629_175944.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4
- I follow a bunch of farm accounts on Instagram and baby lambs playing in the spring never fail to make me smile
- Yesterday I smiled when the plane I was on was landing in Nashville and the young girl in the row in front of me clapped. I did the same as a child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter