Somewhere to get make up done? (dinner at V&As)

nikkita

Mouseketeer
So DH and I are treating ourselves to dinner at V&As

So I want to make it really special and get my make up done somewhere (which is a big deal for me, I'm not a make up girl!)

Any suggestions? Don't want to spend a fortune on it given the dinner is pricey already!

I assume somewhere in Disney Springs will work?
We are staying at AKV Jambo if that helps

TIA ☺

There is a salon at GF called Ivy Trellis that will do makeup. But any place at Disney will come with a hefty price tag.

There is a Sephora at Disney Springs. Go online in advance and make an appointment for “Makeup Deluxe: The Full-Face Makeover”. It is complimentary with $50 purchase in store on the same day of service. $50 isn’t bad at all for Disney prices and at least you will get to take home some products. Enjoy!!! V&A is on my bucket list.

I'm so glad you asked this....I am going to V & A in December and have been wondering this same thing!

idk if i am too late but i would post in disbrides or other disney fan groups and look for an MUA to come to you, it'll save you time and probably still be less than a resort spa

idk if i am too late but i would post in disbrides or other disney fan groups and look for an MUA to come to you, it'll save you time and probably still be less than a resort spa
Ohhh that's a great idea

Ivy Trellis Salon
Discover a full range of grooming services for men, women and children at this sleek salon inside the spa. Indulge in your favorite styling treatment at this hidden gem.
Salon Services
  • Lady's haircut and blow-dry: $80 (short); $100 (long)
  • Gentleman's haircut with shampoo and style: $35
  • Gentleman's haircut and style: $25
  • Beard/mustache trim: $15
  • Child's haircut: $20
  • Bang trim: $15
  • Shampoo, blow-dry and style: $55
  • Express style (i.e. simple braids): $25
  • Blow out: $45
  • Hair chemical services: $90 and up based on consultation
  • Haircut with chemical service: $45
  • Special occasion/bridal hair and makeup packages: call for pricing
Character Couture Packages
Behold an array of regal makeovers designed for Guests of all ages.
  • Storybook Style
    Classic character inspired hairstyle
  • Magical Makeover
    Classic character-inspired hairstyle and makeup
  • Timeless Transformation
    Classic character-inspired hairstyle, makeup and nails
Appointments
Appointments are strongly recommended. To make a reservation or for information regarding Character Couture package pricing, please call (407) WDW-SPAS or (407) 939-7727.
Note: Additional fees may apply for services outside of operating hours. Access to spa amenities is separate and not included with salon services.
Show Less

Did you find somewhere to have this done? I am still looking. I thought Ivy Trellis closed at GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter