Sparking up the Romance at WDW...A March 2013 trip report for Lovers:)Update3/22pg9

IMG_3803_zps19c9f445.jpg

My new Vera Bradly bag came today... needless to say I'm starting to get VERY excited!

I love those sneakers and that bag is so cute! I went out and bought myself a new pair of sneakers for the parks as well! It's so fun planning and shopping for disney, I've already bought a few new outfits too. No better reason to spoil yourself than a trip to disney!!

I love those sneakers and that bag is so cute! I went out and bought myself a new pair of sneakers for the parks as well! It's so fun planning and shopping for disney, I've already bought a few new outfits too. No better reason to spoil yourself than a trip to disney!!

Right! I don't buy a lot down there just because things are overpriced and I don't wear a lot of Disney clothes. So i treat myself to things I will wear before the trip.

Speaking of Treating myself. Just booked a 1 hour massage and pedicure the day that we leave for Chicago :)

My plan is to finish packing the night of February 28, wake up at 8am for my massage and pedi, get home around noon, load the car, and take off for Hillsdale. :) Getting more and more excited by the day!pixiedust:

brandihead2012 said:
Excited to announce that. I did it... I paid off the trip! :cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes:dance3::cheer2:

That's awesome! It must be such a relief, I'm glad you decided to still go on your trip maybe this trip will give you both a chance to forget the world and just have fun! I only have 217 left which I will be paying this Friday I'm super excited!!!

When do you stop stressing and start to relax about yuor upcoming trip? Now that is paid off I thought I was going to be able to finally enjoy this last month of waiting. Not so much, I don't want to be that crazy person but I really am! I told Zac I wanted to start packing. What are some randoms that you pack? I'm doing some breakfast bars to take into the parks for snacks if we are hungry and for the days we dont have an ADR so we can save money. I also thought about bringing bagels too. Also for the women out there, what do you use so your thighs dont chaf? (gross question, but I want to make sure im getting the best) Im too much of a worry wort. Someone needs to invent a time machine so I can just go.

Side note for relaxation, I scheduled a massage and a pedicure for the 28th (travel day to hotel by airport) I purchase a groupon for 28 $ for an hour long massage and got a gift certificate for a pedicure for Christmas to the same place!!

Also, spray tan or real tan? Since im wearing shorts I need to tan these casper legs!!

Ok, I'm all caught up on your PTR! I doesn't look like we are going to cross paths except maybe on Sunday night. I'm going to HS that day and have visions of hopping to MK for EMH. Of course what I think I can do and what actually happens are two different things! If I'm too tired at the end of the day, EMH may not happen!

We will be neighbors, I'm staying at All Star Music.

I don't blame you for wanting to start packing. I haven't officially started packing but I have a box in the corner of the bedroom that I've been putting stuff in for the trip. Some stuff in my box:

1. My special Pluto bags that I carry at Disney. You can probably see those in some of the pics in my current TR.
2. $0.99 ponchos from Walmart. I bought six of them for my trip with Mom and we didn't use any of them. I'll probably bring a few this trip. Since they are so cheap, I plan to use and then throw out. I think the ones at Disney are at least $7 each
3. Dollar bills for tips. Any time I get dollar bills in my change I throw them in the box so I have enough for tips.
4. My Magical Express documents! They came on Saturday and went right in the box so I don't lose them.
5. Battery case for my Iphone. Using the Disney app/posting to Facebook in the parks drains the battery fast so I got a battery case to use when traveling.
6. My lanyard and pins for pin trading.
7. A box of zip lock freezer bags. It's amazing how many I use when down there. This last trip I bought DH a bottle of hot sauce and I used one of the bags so if it broke it wouldn't flood my suitcase.

Hmmm... I know there is some other things in there but I can't remember what they are right now!

24 more days!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I still haven't received our magical express stuff nor booked our hotel for the night in Chicago. But that is literally all I have left to do!

I bought some more cheesy shirts today but what can I say they are too dang cute...
Mine
showimgcgi_zps91001c26.jpg

His
coolstory_zps42342324.jpg

Today marks 20 days out. We are going to the mall to finish up our shopping, I purchased our photopass plus for a whopping 149$. I'm also charging up the video camera and seeing exactly how it works:confused3

Lastly, I'm going to start planning outfits and shoes. Did mention before that I am a freak when it comes to packing. I have always over packed, but now since Zac and I are sharing a checked bag, I need to make sure I'm not going to tip the scale.

Anywho, I'll take some pictures of the progress later, time to make some coffee and get to the mall :)

I got a crazy email yesterday... The shirts that I ordered are not going to be made.... Something like the company can not print disney related shirts because of a copy right infringement... So I took it upon myself to make them...

These are the iron on print outs..

E26FD831-262D-4CA7-AC8C-FFCE0E2A8CAE-1066-00000102FCD7FD47_zps9ed35c7c.jpg

My princess name shirt being made..
A4ED13F3-F6A5-4F6F-8572-13D67ADCDCCB-1066-00000102F347D3F9_zps84e64a1d.jpg

Final product..
62141E94-8784-452C-B869-3E4E32863277-1066-00000102E98A5A99_zpsa6f878bd.jpg

61306D7F-69F2-441E-8B83-E195A8B02A9A-1066-0000010306691865_zps1e0842c7.jpg

Meanwhile...Minkiss slept

19879E9F-68CF-47FE-847D-CC4707A7CF5F-1066-000001030BD80B5C_zps1269dd74.jpg

60335AEA-DC41-42AE-85D0-9B50F3B0D370-1066-00000103128959DA_zpsb3d52f60.jpg

A2060597-A349-4A34-9AB2-573431CDA526-1066-000001031883F0A4_zps33af3f83.jpg

However I saved a lot of money doing this on my own.. Total online 88.44, total myself 34$!!!

I then went to the store and bought some stuff for the hotel, shampoo conditioner, body wash, sunscreen and travel toothbrushes. When I arrived home I decided I should pack the things that I have so far..

60C71067-9892-4F4F-920F-F4585768F3A8-187-00000006976CC9DC_zps2ef6937a.jpg

I also bought Zac this sweet Star Wars shirt when I was shopping
604d00a1-b13c-49de-b7a4-d93817c5fb46_zpsa61a387d.jpg

After a long day Zac and I decided to grab some dinner... And I wanted to get sassy

C183BE7F-A2C3-45AF-BD7E-05E4DCE84837-187-00000006C538777D_zpsaebe1a22.jpg

Great job on the shirts!! And good luck with the packing. I leave in 4 days and I'm going to attempt to pack everything into my carry-on... that should be an interesting experience ;)

Great job on the shirts!! And good luck with the packing. I leave in 4 days and I'm going to attempt to pack everything into my carry-on... that should be an interesting experience ;)

You are daring sister! All in carryon... I don't even think my shoes would fit!! Haha. How do take your shampoo and stuff? 4 days!!!! Well like 3 now so excited for you

Morning all,
So I went to the dentist for a cleaning and he said I have a couple cavities tht he wanted to take care of, so I came in installments, the first set on the 1st were amazing, the follwing week on the 8th I'm still in pain... I went back Monday of thos week for my inal one and he said the pain that I am feeling is because it was soo deep and either a it will take more time to heal or b he is going to have to do a root canal! I am 15 days away! I have never had a root canal, is this something that will be fine in a couple days or is this ongoing pain? I am so mad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter