Spinoff:. What do you have enough of but, still buy more of... What do you begrudge buying?

:rolleyes1 ummm we may have been putting that off strictly due to the cost. Last offer we got listed the retail price (haven't looked too indepth if that is accurate or not) of our filter at $49.99 :scared:. The offer we got was for $5.00 off with free shipping but add back on tax and the total was $49.25 for one. If we did a subscribe and save it would be 20% off rather than 10% off.

You might check around on Amazon. I found some off-brand filters that work in my fridge--3 for $45.99. I'm sure a lot of people don't ever replace them. I can't tell if it does anything. I've gone for short periods of time with an expired filter, the water doesn't taste any different to me.:confused3

Brine blocks for the water softener. Oh goody, 50 lb salt blocks to carry down the stairs (and to add insult to injury, the door between the house & garage and the door to the basement steps open into each other, so you cannot have both fully open at the same time).

Dog food (my dog eats healthy weight which only tends to come in jumbo bag) and water bottles because they are big and heavy and I am lazy.

Tires! I have a long commute and feel like I'm constantly buying tires, I know I need them to be safe, but it's not a fun way to spend money!

Undergarments, I hate spending money on clothing no one gets to see lol.

You know, tires are a sore subject with me. They sell tires that have 100,000 tread life, but they want you to replacement every 6 years. If you drive the average of 12,000 miles a year of less, you never wear out a set of tires, they rot out.

The right to use a parking spot for a while. I grew up at a time and in an area where parking was free everywhere. And over the years meters and kiosks and paid garages and lots have proliferated, and I still cringe when I am faced with having to pay to park!

I agree with paying for a parking spot, especially at work. Everywhere near my work is paid parking, so a portion of my paycheck goes directly to that.

Printer ink. We need it to copy documents and print things for school, work, scouts, etc. It's a rip off. Thankfully Costco has reasonably priced refills.

Pantyhose. Yes, my job still requires them. Which I grumble about under my breath every time I have to go buy more because I won't buy the nicer ones that hold up longer.

Oil filters I hate having to get oil changes it. It takes up too much of my time, and my kids complain the entire time.

A roof. We have a ranch style house which means a larger footprint and as such, a larger roof. It was a huge expense that I feel like I got nothing out of. Yes, I know that we were protecting our investment and ultimately staying dry, but we weren’t yet getting wet when we replaced it.

Toilet paper for me too! I feel like it should be free. I become furious when we run out.

I tried the cheap 1-ply stuff before. I bought a 12 pack. That was tough to get through. My daughter refers to it as a “dark time” in her childhood.

I’m a very honest, moral person, but I admit to being tempted to steal rolls of toilet paper when I see them sitting out at restaurants, doctor’s offices, or even friend’s houses.

I hate buying gas. I hate stopping for it, I hate getting out and pumping it. I hate gas stations in general, they just give me the creeps :crazy2:

My fiance scolds me for seemingly having my gas tank empty, but I just hate getting gas so much that I drive it til the light comes on and I put it off as long as I possibly can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter