Splash Mountain Gender Reveal Ideas

I know I saw a ballet gender reveal!
Build a log flume in your back yard. Should be easy - purchase a pool slide, install an inground pool, put rock around the slide to resemble a mountain.
Build a small log boat
Have a friend dress your dog in either a blue ballet tutu or a pink one
Put dog in log and send down the slide - oops, log flume
When the dog comes down and slashes into the pool, you will see the blue or pink ballet outfit

A bit expensive, but price doesn't matter does it for a gender reveal?

Last edited:

I know doing a gender reveal gets you attention, but probably not the attention you think. It actually announces “look at me, I’m absolutely average. I’m having a boy/girl. Same as any other human. Nothing special about me! “ :rotfl2:

And I agree with Hdhpd, no one cares but the parents. Most especially the other people riding on Splash Mt with you.

I know doing a gender reveal gets you attention, but probably not the attention you think. It actually announces “look at me, I’m absolutely average. I’m having a boy/girl. Same as any other human. Nothing special about me! “ :rotfl2:

And I agree with Hdhpd, no one cares but the parents. Most especially the other people riding on Splash Mt with you.
We just had one here at work. There were screams of joy when it was announced it was a boy. I just didn't get it. What were you expecting? There are only two options. It can't be THAT big of a surprise it was a boy.

Gender reveals are pretty much the worst in every possible way, so that someone also wants to ruin another person's experience on Splash Mountain to do one seems about right.

Gender reveals are pretty much the worst in every possible way, so that someone also wants to ruin another person's experience on Splash Mountain to do one seems about right.
b680c319e910142697e52a95b46a1335--disneyland-rides-disneyland-.jpg

Count me among the many who just do not get why gender reveals are a thing---I agree they feel like just a "look at me, look at me!" moment. I tend to roll my eyes and hope the parents don't make everything about their child about themselves instead. Children are not talking barbies or accesories and should not be treated as such.

We just had one here at work. There were screams of joy when it was announced it was a boy. I just didn't get it. What were you expecting? There are only two options. It can't be THAT big of a surprise it was a boy.
Reminds me of my favorite, funny thread. The tween's story was that her doctor told her she was having twins, girls maybe boys. Ummmm, yeah, but then maybe it would be squirrels. That person was also obsessed with pregnancy. But she did have a wonderful imagination and I have never laughed so hard at her story telling and the responses.

I'm so happy that my nephew and his wife do not know what they are having. The gender will be revealed when they make the birth announcement.

The strangest part of this whole thread is the OP is not even pregnant. :confused3:confused3

I can't imagine how complicated this gender reveal stuff would be with twins, triplets, etc!! :eek:

I'm so happy that my nephew and his wife do not know what they are having. The gender will be revealed when they make the birth announcement.

The strangest part of this whole thread is the OP is not even pregnant. :confused3:confused3

Agreed. I have 2 girls and didn’t find out for either. My sister has 3 and just told us each time.

I don't understand the rule violation. If that's someone's favorite idea they'll probably offer it multiple times when the question is asked multiple times.

You seem to like gender reveal and dance costume threads and have offered multiples of those as well.
Isn't there a rule about not posting the same question in multiple forums? Hmmm... whose reporting whom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter