Twigs- :cheer2:
ksjayhawks :cheer2:
mickeyteacher- :cheer2:
PixieDust32
Disneymommie- :cheer2:
PrincessNancy96- :cheer2:

I sent you a PM. They did get here quick and they look AWESOME!!!!! :smooth:

Got it!

Thanks! I was really worried that were not good enough.. You make me feel much better about my work... :goodvibes

Plan to finish on Sat. while dh and ds are at, appropriately enough, baseball practice! Should be able to mail sunday or monday. :sunny:

Allison and Geri are both done. I'll let you know when they are sent...Geri ended up in the hospital and had her gall bladder removed, so she'll send as soon as she's moving around again. They'll be there before the 15th.

I have to finish the shaker boxes this evening--- I should be able to mail on Monday.

Shawna

Sounds good! I'm going to michaels tomorrow to get more paper and plan to finish mine this weekend!

I mailed mine out priority mail yesterday. You should get them by early next week!

Not done yet, but getting there. I'll let you know when I go postal. ;)

Mickeyteacher said:
It should be there by Wednesday!
Shawna

Your shaker boxes are awesome! What kind of foam did you use to seperate them? Mine always fall apart!

I am the slow one here it looks like.

Work has been really demanding and I have not felt well, so I have been coming home and falling asleep every night. I am doing finishing touches tonight and will go to po tomorrow. However, there is a track meet and I am not sure if I will make it before the mail pickup time. I will try. So, hopefully you will get them on Saturday and if not, Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I am so sorry ladies, for holding up this swap! :guilty:

Mine are ready to be mail. I have to take my puppies to the vet tomorrow and do some other stuff, by the WILL be there by the due date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter