Sports Swap Sent/Received

christinadei said:
Did anyone get any basketball elements by mistake? Maybe you got that instead of baseball? It seems that there was a mixup and someone got baseball elements instead of basketball and I'm wondering if the person who shoul'dve gotten the baseball stuff got the basketball stuff by mistake. The elements woud've been from ksjayhawks, maybe packaged together with track or other elements? Sorry for the mixup, I should've checked better!

That would be me. I got my package today and I have one set of basketball stuff- they bag said baseball but the stuff is basketball. I will gladly send it to the correct person, if you want to pm me the address.
Thanks for being an awesome host!

SHawna

Mickeyteacher said:
That would be me. I got my package today and I have one set of basketball stuff- they bag said baseball but the stuff is basketball. I will gladly send it to the correct person, if you want to pm me the address.
Thanks for being an awesome host!

SHawna

Shawna
Were you suppose to get baseball???
Nancy

I got mine too! Everything is great and coordinates so well!

If I goofed in packaging--and I could have--let me know who needs what elements and I will make another set and mail them out! I thought I was being careful, but . . . I shouldn't try to finish these up so late at night! I've said before that working this long term sub job--much as I love it--is messing up my life!!! :confused3

Hi, I got mine today! thank you so much, i loved everything. Nancy yours are great, :thumbsup2 to tell you the truth I was so excited looking at them that I didn't see if I got them wrong. I'll check.

Thanks

ksjayhawks said:
I got mine too! Everything is great and coordinates so well!

If I goofed in packaging--and I could have--let me know who needs what elements and I will make another set and mail them out! I thought I was being careful, but . . . I shouldn't try to finish these up so late at night! I've said before that working this long term sub job--much as I love it--is messing up my life!!! :confused3

It's no problem.. Shawna and I are swapping them out!!! Although I must say.. the baseball ones are awesome! Makes me want to go sign one of my boys up to play!

You guys are so great! I got to bed and come back and you guys resolved it all! Thanks.

Ksjayhawks, dont worry about the mixup, I could have easily done the smae thing. You were trying to make it easy on me by sorting them by person (and it did make it easier!).

christinadei said:
You guys are so great! I got to bed and come back and you guys resolved it all! Thanks.

Ksjayhawks, dont worry about the mixup, I could have easily done the smae thing. You were trying to make it easy on me by sorting them by person (and it did make it easier!).

I loved the way Ksjayhawks labeled hers.. with the name of the receipient.. made it more like a gift!!! I wish I had thought of that before.. I just put my name on them and the group number..

I got mine yesterday!!!! They are great. Thank you for hosting and thanks to everyone for the great items.

I am glad it is worked out on the elements!!!

I had laid out all the basketball together, etc. My ds saw them and goes "Wow! Do you guys send pictures to each other so that they all match so great?" I said no, that is just the way it worked out and got a "Cool!" From a 13 yeear old boy, no less, that is quite a compliment. Then I heard him telling a friend about them on the phone!

Way to go everyone! :cool1:

Wasn't it funny how we were all on the same wave length with the basketball items..
My stepson and DS9 fought over who got what! I had to split them into two piles so they would stop fighting.. Both boys offered to help make more of them for their pages!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
It's no problem.. Shawna and I are swapping them out!!! Although I must say.. the baseball ones are awesome! Makes me want to go sign one of my boys up to play!

All fixed- mine went out in the mail today. Your basketball stuff was great- I wish I had a basketball player in the family!

Geri and Allison received their items and love them! I thought they were great too...only have dancers though.

Thanks everyone!

Mickeyteacher said:
All fixed- mine went out in the mail today. Your basketball stuff was great- I wish I had a basketball player in the family!

Shawna,
I got them in the mail today!!!Thank you!!

Ksjayhawks!! YOU are truely creative!!!

PrincessNancy96--Thank you for the compliment. (If I could find the blushing simile I would put it here.)

Now to get busy and use all of the elements.

On a happy note, my son got 2nd in the discuss at the last track meet of the year for 7th graders. So he was thrilled! I am starting a scrapbook for the school sports, so these elements for track will be the first to go in it!

ksjayhawks said:
PrincessNancy96--Thank you for the compliment. (If I could find the blushing simile I would put it here.)

Now to get busy and use all of the elements.

On a happy note, my son got 2nd in the discuss at the last track meet of the year for 7th graders. So he was thrilled! I am starting a scrapbook for the school sports, so these elements for track will be the first to go in it!

Congrats to your DS!!! We had a track meet today.. DD did awesome.. shaved another minute off her 2400 m run.. now she is just at 11 minutes..
She also got pulled into another race at the last minute when one of the other girls felt sick.. She has done that now for 2 meets..
Scrapbooking sporting events is my summer project after the WDW trip of 2005 is done... I keep telling myself to get moving..but the weekends are so busy right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter