Sports Swap Sent/Received

ksjayhawks said:
I am the slow one here it looks like.

Work has been really demanding and I have not felt well, so I have been coming home and falling asleep every night. I am doing finishing touches tonight and will go to po tomorrow. However, there is a track meet and I am not sure if I will make it before the mail pickup time. I will try. So, hopefully you will get them on Saturday and if not, Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I am so sorry ladies, for holding up this swap! :guilty:

I've felt the same way!! We just had two tracks meets so I know exactly where you are coming from! Hope you feel 100% soon!!

christinadei said:
Your shaker boxes are awesome! What kind of foam did you use to seperate them? Mine always fall apart!

I use the foam Sticky Strips from Michaels. They come in a 24 pack - I love them! Let me know if you want more information. Shaker boxes have become my new favorite thing to make.

Shawna

You guys are doing great, only one more to go. I'll go MOnday to get envelopes and I'll start getting them all addressed and ready. They should go back out next week! I'll post when they are on their way! :thumbsup2

:cool1: wow you are fast! Thanks for all your work! I cant wait to get them!!!! :cheer2:

:thumbsup2 These are just great!!!
They are gorgeous!!! They made me look like a real amateur.. I sure hope you all are not too disappointed and are willing to swap with me again...

Thank you for all your hard work!! I can't wait to use them..

I got mine today too, everything is great. Thank you so much everyone! And Nancy, there isn't anything wrong with your items! :sunny:

Thanks.. Maybe I'm overly critical of my own work..but if anyone wants me to redo... I'd be happy too.. they are so plain compared to everyone elses great work!!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Thanks.. Maybe I'm overly critical of my own work..but if anyone wants me to redo... I'd be happy too.. they are so plain compared to everyone elses great work!!!!

I think you did an awesome job and I always feel like mine are so basic and plain compared to others. don't worry about it, there are no minimum requirements anyway! Besides, they look great!

Did anyone get any basketball elements by mistake? Maybe you got that instead of baseball? It seems that there was a mixup and someone got baseball elements instead of basketball and I'm wondering if the person who shoul'dve gotten the baseball stuff got the basketball stuff by mistake. The elements woud've been from ksjayhawks, maybe packaged together with track or other elements? Sorry for the mixup, I should've checked better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter