SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

Sounds like SSR owners could wind up getting an unplanned assessment. Yuck.
I would expect an assessment for the fire code violations if it could be established that the code was updated after initial resort construction.

In theory, the lawsuit should come out of management company profits. But the way the management contract is written, we probably pay that too.

Anyone at Saratoga springs right now who's just starting their stay? I have 4 cases of water and 3 gallon jugs of drinking water. We're leaving tomorrow. PM or quote or reply to my message to coordinate if you want this.

Can anyone confirm the pool hours of the leisure pools @ SSR? Are they open later than the main pool? TIA

We booked a preferred room and now I am looking to do online check in. What room location requests do I make to increase my chances of getting a room in the Springs?

We booked a preferred room and now I am looking to do online check in. What room location requests do I make to increase my chances of getting a room in the Springs?
When are you going? Right now the Springs is closed for renovation.

Sorry if this has been answered here before. Which parts of SSR have been renovated? I want to put up some family members in a renovated room for early Dec, would booking a preferred room guarantee a renovated room?

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been answered here before. Which parts of SSR have been renovated? I want to put up some family members in a renovated room for early Dec, would booking a preferred room guarantee a renovated room?

Thanks!
Yes. Congress Park is done, and the entire Springs is closed right now for renovation. That’s all of the preferred rooms.

We're staying in a studio unit in September and wanted to know if we are allowed to use the laundry room to wash clothes? I always do laundry the day before we leave.

We're staying in a studio unit in September and wanted to know if we are allowed to use the laundry room to wash clothes? I always do laundry the day before we leave.

Laundry rooms were open on our August trip.

I was just able to use RCI points to get 1-Bedroom villa for a week at the beginning of February 2021. Previously was going to be staying at POP. By using those points, I'm saving $1000.

Yes. Congress Park is done, and the entire Springs is closed right now for renovation. That’s all of the preferred rooms.

Hi. I have a three bedroom GV for November 10-15 in a preferred section. I wanted to be close to DTD and possibly see
DTD, will this not be the case if only Congress Park is done? Wondering if I should just go back to standard?
We are three couples celebrating my dh/my 30th anniversary with a focus of DTD for drinks/food each evening.

Thank you.

Hi. I have a three bedroom GV for November 10-15 in a preferred section. I wanted to be close to DTD and possibly see
DTD, will this not be the case if only Congress Park is done? Wondering if I should just go back to standard?
We are three couples celebrating my dh/my 30th anniversary with a focus of DTD for drinks/food each evening.

Thank you.
Congress Park units have views of Disney Springs and are the closest walk to Disney Springs.

This is the exact area you want to stay in if planning to spend a lot of time there.

Downtown Disney was renamed Disney Springs a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter