Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Atmosphere/Entertainment/Interactivity

thmcdonald1

Mouseketeer
I posted in another thread but the update just went live for Play Disney Parks. The Datapad is live!
when I try to do the data pad thing I get the “must enable Bluetooth” error. But Bluetooth IS enabled.

does this mean I have to be at the park for that to work?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
when I try to do the data pad thing I get the “must enable Bluetooth” error. But Bluetooth IS enabled.

does this mean I have to be at the park for that to work?
On my iPhone, I must enable both Location Services and Bluetooth specifically for the Disney Parks and Disney Play apps. I think both are found under the "Privacy" settings. I turn them on before entering the Park and then shut them both down on leaving.

FWIW, I think the Bluetooth setting must wait until the app has been launched inside the park at least once. That is, the app needs to have made a request for the setting before it shows up as configurable. Once it the request has been established, I can adjust the setting on/off at any time (at home, on the road, in the park, wherever).

• hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
    We made the reservation for Droids under my son's name, can we modify it to my daughter's name?
    When you check in and receive a return time to build your Droid, they don’t care about who builds it. They don’t write a name on the return ticket.

MarkinNM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
    When you check in and receive a return time to build your Droid.....
    So the reservation time is not really a reservation time? I am asking as I have Savi's @ 8:05 and expect that to hopefully be before 8:30 real time, but have the droids @ 9:15 so I hope I did not schedule them too close together.....??

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS