Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Our February trip currently has 10 am park opening and Savi’s available as early as 9:25 am. How many in our party could get into SWGE at that early time? Just the builder & guest or entire party (the rest just looking/standing around outside Savi’s)?

Even though the park opening time is 10am. They have been opening the park about 45mins before opening time. So you would have no problem getting in that time.

I have my Savis reservation booked under my name instead of my husbands. Planning to surprise him as an early Christmas present but I didn’t want it to show up in his MDE app and ruin the surprise! Is this ok? It’s just the 2 of us so I figured it didn’t matter who’s name it was under?

Doesn’t matter who it’s under but make sure the share plans option is off or he will be able to see it. Builders are allowed one guest so you can both go in

We have reservations for Savi's lightsabre build. Will they ship back to your resort? I've seen something that its changing soon. Not sure if I want to ship it home. What other options are there instead of carrying it around all day?

We have reservations for Savi's lightsabre build. Will they ship back to your resort? I've seen something that its changing soon. Not sure if I want to ship it home. What other options are there instead of carrying it around all day?
No. They have front of park pick up now through Jan. 2nd.

We bought a Kowakian Monkey Lizard remote controlled figure when we were there a couple of weeks ago. My daughter wanted to give it to her cousin for Christmas. We just gave it to him yesterday and it's not working. DH (electrical engineer) did everything he could to trouble shoot it without dismantling it. I looked on ShopDisney and it says you can't return park merchandise there. Does anyone know if there is some way I can get him replaced or are we just out $60? I thought about doing a buy and return from Disney Parks stores but they don't have the color we brought home. They just have the bluish one listed online.

We bought a Kowakian Monkey Lizard remote controlled figure when we were there a couple of weeks ago. My daughter wanted to give it to her cousin for Christmas. We just gave it to him yesterday and it's not working. DH (electrical engineer) did everything he could to trouble shoot it without dismantling it. I looked on ShopDisney and it says you can't return park merchandise there. Does anyone know if there is some way I can get him replaced or are we just out $60? I thought about doing a buy and return from Disney Parks stores but they don't have the color we brought home. They just have the bluish one listed online.
https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/wa...-for-disney-parks-and-resorts-merchandise.htm
This is really your only contact option for parks items.

Found this on Etsy to display my Kyber crystals.
ADCJnXC.jpg

My son is thinking of saving to build a saber. Has anyone does this recently and can answer his questions?
If he buys 199 saber- for accessories can he buy more crystals separately?

Looking to add a white one and just pay for the crystal not also buying a holocron.

trying to see how much it would cost to add white crystal.

My son is thinking of saving to build a saber. Has anyone does this recently and can answer his questions?
If he buys 199 saber- for accessories can he buy more crystals separately?

Looking to add a white one and just pay for the crystal not also buying a holocron.

trying to see how much it would cost to add white crystal.
Yes you can buy more kyber crystals at Dok Ondars.

The crystals are also available in Disney Springs.

When you build a lightsaber, you only get your choice of 4 colors (Blue, Red, Green & Purple).

Also, if you aren't familiar there are special Yoda (green) and Vader (red) 8 ball kyber crystals which can go in a lightsaber and also into the holocron and give you guidance.

Ok- we read something that to buy more crystals you had to buy another piece too- was hoping we can just get extra crystals. This is good he can just get a crystal as an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter