Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I have a reservation for Droid Depot on 12 September at 16h40 that I will be canceling. DM me if you are interested in snagging it and I will try to coordinate with you.

Last edited:

My reservation confirmation email for Droid Depot says to check in an hour ahead of time. Is this true? All my other reservation emails says 15 minutes. Has everyone been checking in an hour ahead of time?

We bought 3 on Friday, no issues
Thanks for reporting! Very helpful for others as Batuuan Spira is a great souvenir and fun to use!

It makes sense to be able to purchase all from 1 shop. After our 2nd shop and purchase of 2 Spira, Chase texted my DD to confirm she had purchased $200 in items twice within less than 5 minutes. 😀

I was wondering about the one guest, one participant policy also, since my two children (ages 10 and 12) want to make a droid together. Do you think they will make a fuss if all three of us go together?

I was wondering about the one guest, one participant policy also, since my two children (ages 10 and 12) want to make a droid together. Do you think they will make a fuss if all three of us go together?
No. Others have noted they entered as a party of 3 to build 1 Droid. Disney won’t miss out on a sale. 😊

For the Droid Depot can you ship it home immediately after you do the experience? I do not want to bring on the plane with us and since you can't use in the parks I think with 2 little ones that is the better option for us. As far as Savi goes can you ship it home as well? Thank you

For the Droid Depot can you ship it home immediately after you do the experience? I do not want to bring on the plane with us and since you can't use in the parks I think with 2 little ones that is the better option for us. As far as Savi goes can you ship it home as well? Thank you

You don't want to abandon your droid too quickly! Droids interact with their surroundings in Black Spire. In fact, that's the main reason I made one. As a local I'll be visiting lots and want to have a droid with me to see what he does. Eventually I'm buying him a Resistance personality chip.

DHS will be closing tomorrow at 3pm. If you have a reservation for Oga's, Savi's or Droid Depot no need to call and cancel, they will waive the no show fee, or you can cancel online

Has anybody come across exclusions to frequent traveler (aka passholder) discounts other than Savi’s and custom built droids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter