Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get a droid reservation to go through, no matter what browser/device I use. Been trying off and on for over an hour. I get to the end and tap/click reserve and it comes back with “Something went wrong. Please try again.” (Which is not helpful when trying again doesn’t work!) Anyone else able to get through?

I am having the same problem with Savi's, have been trying for 6 hours (yes, 6!), on different browsers, phone etc. Every time I get all the way to the final stage and then "Something went wrong. Please try again." Unfortunately where I live it was the middle of the night when the reservations opened so didn't have much of a chance even though I jumped on within 15 minutes of waking up. Oga's is completely booked for my entire trip (started trying for that 6 hours ago too) and I'm watching the Savi bookings that would work for me slowly disappear while being unable to finalize a reservation. Incredibly disappointed with how it's all turned out.

Never have I been so thrilled to have worked the night shift... ended up giving me the midday flexibility to book my ADRs for Oga's Cantina.

That said, there was definitely a lot of technical stuff going on... the website wasn't working at all to make dining reservations, but the My Disney Experience app was amazing for Oga's reservations and worked almost immediately, while Savi's Workshop could only be booked through a browser.

does having a reservation gain you entrance to the park? if so does it allow you to get "express" entrance?

I am having the same problem with Savi's, have been trying for 6 hours (yes, 6!), on different browsers, phone etc. Every time I get all the way to the final stage and then "Something went wrong. Please try again." Unfortunately where I live it was the middle of the night when the reservations opened so didn't have much of a chance even though I jumped on within 15 minutes of waking up. Oga's is completely booked for my entire trip (started trying for that 6 hours ago too) and I'm watching the Savi bookings that would work for me slowly disappear while being unable to finalize a reservation. Incredibly disappointed with how it's all turned out.
Try calling Disney dining. I couldn’t get a reservation online but they found one for me

Try calling Disney dining. I couldn’t get a reservation online but they found one for me

We rang Disney and were told Savi could only be done online (still trying and still getting the same error message). Looks like it's too late to call about Oga's today, will try tomorrow but not feeling confident.

I was about ten hours late to the party; getting on the site in evening (10 PM mountain time) gave me a bit of a wait on the animated Millennium Falcon but I got through within about ten minutes on my friend's phone (my own phone went dead while trying to load the page). Had my pick of times to build a droid on January 25 (a Saturday). Did not try for Savi's so can't speak for it. Oga's looks to be completely booked for my stay in the last week of January--but on the bright side, now that I'm on my home computer (running Firefox) the website is running well and I'm able to check times for Oga's pretty efficiently. Bummer, but since I plan to be back in 2021 I'm not going to worry myself too much about experiencing absolutely everything at SWGE on this trip--and I can keep checking in the lead-up and hope that it follows the usual patterns of ADRs opening up at the last minute as people change their minds.

I will try to remember to hit you up. I have the cancellation thread I started up as well so keep an eye out there.

I am hopeful I can find a morning/afternoon time sometime between the 31st and 10th.
Thank you. I was finally able to get a reservation. I appreciate your response. Good luck

We rang Disney and were told Savi could only be done online (still trying and still getting the same error message). Looks like it's too late to call about Oga's today, will try tomorrow but not feeling confident.
Sorry I meant they found Olga’s for me. Good luck keep trying

I can’t find ANYTHING. Any dates, any times. I saw 2 times earlier in the day but I was at work and logged out. Big loss for me ! That ones gonna hurt

Do you think they will be available or it’s never gonna happen?

If anyone has any tips on what else I can try, please let me know. I have tried different computers, browsers, incognito/public, phone, app, different credit cards for the last 8 hours and every time:

For Droid Depot, my confirmation email notes to check in one hour before our reservation, but the website verbiage states to check in no earlier than 15 minutes before the reservation (screenshot below). So, hopefully that one hour info in the emails isn't accurate, and your existing times will work just fine! 🤞
View attachment 423802

That’s good to know. I was able to actually change it this morning, lots of availability on Sept 17th now. I booked it for 2:30 and am hoping the Droid experience doesn’t take longer than an hour to complete.

I got Oga’s cantina for breakfast and a droid building experience for my nephew. We are doing the EEMH, so this takes all the pressure off.

does having a reservation gain you entrance to the park? if so does it allow you to get "express" entrance?

No you require an actual park ticket to gain entrance to the park, just like with ADRs and FPs. From what I’ve read though it is supposed guarantee you access to the land itself.

For those of you who didn't get one, check again this morning. I just went on and where there was no openings for Oga's popping up yesterday there was a morning one today, so the system is finally working, or the traffic has died down.

I manage to get 2 droid reservations for my kids on opening day this morning , not at the same time but just 15 min apart.
Quite pleased as the 29 is our last day, so at least I feel we have a chance to actualy go inside the land without having to sleep outside.

For those of you who didn't get one, check again this morning. I just went on and where there was no openings for Oga's popping up yesterday there was a morning one today, so the system is finally working, or the traffic has died down.

I think the traffic finally died down. Lots of sleeping people LOL. I went on to play this morning to see if any evening hours showed up for me, and the reservation page loaded immediately for me!

Check Ogas now! I managed to book a lunch reservation for November 10th and there were 3 times available plus others on other days I played around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter