Steak - Cali Grill or Narcoossee's

disfoodie

Earning My Ears
Need your help. Between California Gril and Narcoossee's who has the better steak? These are the 2 restaurants I can choose from this November (I know many will have other restaurants they prefer for steak). The kind of steak doesn't matter (i.e. filet vs sirloin), but these guys are coming from Iowa and do look for quality beef. I don't eat steak, so I am of no use. I appreciate any input. Thank you!

They’re honestly both excellent. Either one is a great choice. The question is, of the rest of the two menus, which one do you/they prefer? You really can’t go wrong with either restaurant.

We aren't fans of CG having found that they depend more on the view than a solid menu/service. I'd pick Narcoossee every time.

Seems like Narcoossee's may be the way to go. I haven't been in years, so it I am excited to try it again. I usually find the CG menu more diverse for non-beef eaters, but with the current limited menus I actually like what Narcoossee's is offering. Thanks to everyone for the input.

Love the grass-fed filet at Narcossees! I always add a side of their signature loaded mashed potatoes and double up on veggies (so as not to have 2 orders of spuds!). CA Grill also has a very tasty filet, but we usually order the pork tenderloin there and always do the filet and/or surf and turf at Narcossees.

I have enjoyed excellent steaks at both! Part of the meal is your preference of atmosphere and other menu items. We often travel to WDW with another couple. We stay at the GFV or on the 14th floor at the Contemporary. We have enjoyed before dinner drinks at Narcoossee's and then hopped on the monorail for a dinner at California Grill followed by the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from the 15 floor of CG. We have also done the Sunday brunch at CG. The last couple trips we have skipped dinner at CG and done the brunch. It is amazing!!! The bloody Mary's are soooo good. And the steak served at brunch is wonderful. One of our party always goes to Narcoossee's for shrimp and grits every trip. Both offer excellent food and service. (Walter from Cincy at CG is great!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter