STEAKHOUSE 71!!

I've looked for lounge hours and can't find them - even though a lounge menu is out. I want to stop by the lounge to try the burger for lunch but not sure if it will be open or if I need to make a lunch ADR!

So the lounge opens at 11am as of now. It's first come, first serve as always. Just remember that you can't use the lounge to park, only an actual ressie will get you in if you are not using Disney transportation!

Have you seen the lounge hours anywhere? I can't seem to find them but since the burgers ans onion rings are on there I thought I might stop by there for lunch one day. But if the lounge doesn't open until 3 or 4 then I might need a lunch ADR!

The lounge open at 11 as of today's info session.

Its a casual restaurant, just like the Wave. Where do you see a suggested dress code?

It was listed when I was making the reservation and it is in my confirmation email:

"Guests are asked to adhere to the suggested dress at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome.

Men's suggested dress is khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.

Women's suggested dress is Capri Pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.

Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, cut-offs, and d t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics."

It was listed when I was making the reservation and it is in my confirmation email:

"Guests are asked to adhere to the suggested dress at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome.

Men's suggested dress is khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.

Women's suggested dress is Capri Pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.

Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, cut-offs, and d t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics."
That looks like the CG dress code. Steakhouse 71 isn't a signature dining restaurant.

Anyone having an issue with modified SH 71 reservations not cancelling the original ADR? I changed mine and it didn't ask me to cancel the original time. So after I confirmed my new time I went into MDE and cancelled the first. Both still show up though and in the app it still gives me the option to cancel them both. When I try to cancel the original ADR it says I have to call to cancel. I think it is a glitch in the system though and it is cancelled...if I try to modify it, I can't and when I called to use the automated system to cancel and put in the reservation # it said there was an issue with that number. But it's annoying to see multiple ADRs in My Plans still...
Me too, accept it did ask me to choose between the new and old ADR and I did. Said it was canceling but it is still there and asking me to call.

That looks like the CG dress code. Steakhouse 71 isn't a signature dining restaurant.

I don't know what to say, that language is definitely in my Steakhouse 71 confirmation email from this morning and was in the fine print before I confirmed the reservation. I don't have any California Grill ADRs.

This is right from my Steakhouse 71 reservation email:

Guests are asked to adhere to the suggested dress at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome.

Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, cut-offs, and d t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

Looks like they are considering this a Signature Dining experience.

So late to the party. Just looked at menus like an hour ago and got a dinner reservation for the time I wanted. My email does not mention dress code at all...

Anyone having an issue with modified SH 71 reservations not cancelling the original ADR? I changed mine and it didn't ask me to cancel the original time. So after I confirmed my new time I went into MDE and cancelled the first. Both still show up though and in the app it still gives me the option to cancel them both. When I try to cancel the original ADR it says I have to call to cancel. I think it is a glitch in the system though and it is cancelled...if I try to modify it, I can't and when I called to use the automated system to cancel and put in the reservation # it said there was an issue with that number. But it's annoying to see multiple ADRs in My Plans still...
Same issue. My cancelled reservations still show in the app, but not on website. I figure it will work itself out or I'll eat a lot of steak ☺

I’m seeing both the original ADR and the replacement ADR on My Plans, but I’m used to seeing that when I do changes in seating time. I had made an ADR on this morning, and then replaced it within a few minutes for an ADR on the same day but slightly different time. I received the cancellation email for the original, so I trust it’s actually cancelled.

I wonder if they didn’t update the wording and just copied it from the CG reservations then changed it when they realized the wording for the attire??? It certainly wouldn’t surprise me 😂

I can confirm there is no particular dress code! It would be your typical table service dress code. You can dress up or casual, whatever you want to make of it. Many of our guests come straight from the park or in the middle of a park visit.

So had my first day back of training today! Went over the entire menu and I have to tell you, man there have been some exciting changes and there are great background and stories as to why many of the dishes were picked. Can't wait until we open!

This makes me even more excited for my dinner!!!

So the lounge opens at 11am as of now. It's first come, first serve as always. Just remember that you can't use the lounge to park, only an actual ressie will get you in if you are not using Disney transportation!
The lounge open at 11 as of today's info session.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! An 11:00 a.m open is perfect to stop by the lounge for the burger and cocktail for lunch!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter