STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amana: Just check for your March dates, and emailed you the possible resorts available.

Hi, I am looking for a 2 night stay at ANY resort (studio preferred) any weekend between Nov 6-Dec 20. Prefer to check in Friday check out Sunday, but could also check in Thursday check out Saturday. We could even do a split stay with one night at two separate resorts . I know it's a long shot....but worth the try!

Just wanted to check in... thank you so much for looking for studios for me on 2/20. My husband prefers booking a room only at this point because it can be cancelled/changed if annual passholder deals come out for that time. It won't be deluxe... but cheaper for us. Thank you again! Hopefully we can do business in the future, excellent response times!

Hi, I am looking for a 2 night stay at ANY resort (studio preferred) any weekend between Nov 6-Dec 20. Prefer to check in Friday check out Sunday, but could also check in Thursday check out Saturday. We could even do a split stay with one night at two separate resorts . I know it's a long shot....but worth the try!
There is not much but more availability in the middle of the week; however, I did find a Thurs. Dec. 17 AK Jambo Savanna 1 bedroom for 25 pts; Thurs. Dec. 17 Saratoga 1 bedroom 28 pts.; and Fri OKW Dec. 18 1 bedroom 27 pts.. Studios not so much.

Just wanted to check in... thank you so much for looking for studios for me on 2/20. My husband prefers booking a room only at this point because it can be cancelled/changed if annual passholder deals come out for that time. It won't be deluxe... but cheaper for us. Thank you again! Hopefully we can do business in the future, excellent response times!
Thanks for letting me know. Have a wonderful trip.

These will not last long.

Hi, I am looking for a Polynesian studio for 3 nights March 10 - 13
A studio is available for 77 points. Book soon as I'm afraid it will get away. If you're interested, please get me names, ages of children, primary contact, address, phone number, and email, and we can book.

There is not much but more availability in the middle of the week; however, I did find a Thurs. Dec. 17 AK Jambo Savanna 1 bedroom for 25 pts; Thurs. Dec. 17 Saratoga 1 bedroom 28 pts.; and Fri OKW Dec. 18 1 bedroom 27 pts.. Studios not so much.

Thanks so much for checking. That probably will not work after all, as my husband really wants to stay in a studio. Thank you again!

Hi, can you check on Sun-Tue, Dec. 13-15? DW and I, 2 DD + 1 18 mo old, min 1 bdr? Thanks!

Hi, can you check on Sun-Tue, Dec. 13-15? DW and I, 2 DD + 1 18 mo old, min 1 bdr? Thanks!
The only thing available for those dates is a 2 bedroom at Saratoga and it is 66 pts total for the two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter