STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance there is a studio available December 13th - 19th, 2015 at the Boardwalk or Beach Club?

Any chance there is a studio available December 13th - 19th, 2015 at the Boardwalk or Beach Club?
December is VERY hit and miss. The only thing available even close to those dates is a studio at Saratoga Dec. 14th-19th. Boardwalk and Beach Club are at capacity except for a day here or there.

If you would like to book, do so soon, because I can't promise how long this will last. Amazing that this many days together are still available at all. Have very good tips on Disney as well.

Hi. If available, I'm looking to rent points for AK Feb. 25-27 staying Club level Savannah Studio. I think it's 45 points if I read it right. Are you able to help me with that. Thanks so much and let me know if you need any more information.

Hi. If available, I'm looking to rent points for AK Feb. 25-27 staying Club level Savannah Studio. I think it's 45 points if I read it right. Are you able to help me with that. Thanks so much and let me know if you need any more information.
You read it right (45pts.) However, there is no availability in a club level. There is a savannah studio available at 41 pts. If you would like to book, let me know.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I'm going to check with husband on what we want to do (I understand it may be gone the longer we wait). Thanks again! :)

Is there anything available for Sunday, Nov 8? Preferably a studio? I'm flying out a day after my friends and I have Coronado booked. Would love DVC instead as a treat. Thanks Amiee

Is there anything available for Sunday, Nov 8? Preferably a studio? I'm flying out a day after my friends and I have Coronado booked. Would love DVC instead as a treat. Thanks Amiee
The only thing available throughout the grounds are OKW 1 bedroom 24 pts and SSR i bedroom 28 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter