STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

July and August are rough months and there are plenty of people going... I will pass.

I am doing better a little everyday it seems then about once a couple of weeks I will bad day, but I am getting there.

I am actually going to the hospital today for a renal ultrasound today to inspect my bladder, they had to remove a large mass from it, and are just checking to make sure everything is good. Thanks for asking

Brandi, hope your ultrasound went well. pixiedust: coming your way.

Brandi ~
Any updates? [on your health, that is...]

[Added: interesting post count, wouldn't you say? ;) ]

tt11544688fltt.gif

Last edited:

....how the hay ARE ya, BTW?
Doing fine, thanks! Guess things are moving right along with your renovations since you are able to squeeze in a trip. That's before Jersey week, right? Are you going with your brother?

....obviously, you haven't had a chance to see my updates on my house report.....no, Kirk is going about 10 days after us....

Holy CARP! :earseek: I just went onto the photobucket website and now you have to PAY for 3rd party hosting....how ridiculous! :mad: :badpc:

....obviously, you haven't had a chance to see my updates on my house report.....no, Kirk is going about 10 days after us....

Yeah, it's been a while since I received a notification.

...here's a link:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/my-happy-place-when-im-not.3515890/page-8

[...however, I have to go into Photobucket to update or something...]

Thanks!

Holy CARP! :earseek: I just went onto the photobucket website and now you have to PAY for 3rd party hosting....how ridiculous! :mad: :badpc:

Whaaaat? What good are they then?

...soooo, now I have to decide if I want to pay [personally, I think it's legal extortion if you ask me] the fee, or put all my photos on snapfish, or some other host.....SHEESH!

I think that it is totally out of line to ask you to pay to do that! I have no idea if the others require payment for that service.

Right? I've been uploading my photos to that website for more than 10 years now....shouldn't they have at least warned us?

...I have no idea if the others require payment for that service.
....I doubt it....guess I'm going to have to research this....and WHAT A PAIN it's gonna be to download all those files and upload them somewhere ELSE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter