Strollering Along At The World (Finally!)- A PTR (Feb '12)*TR Started 2/12*

Yikes your note regarding the wifi being a lifesaver on khertz's TR made me nervous for your trip!! Hope you're having an awesome time. I look forward to hearing updates :goodvibes

Yeah that was the trip from hell! We came home on Wednesday. I'll start my TR as soon as we're all feeling better. Yes, we ALL got sick on vacation. And not just colds. :sick::sad2:

Yeah that was the trip from hell! We came home on Wednesday. I'll start my TR as soon as we're all feeling better. Yes, we ALL got sick on vacation. And not just colds. :sick::sad2:

Oh no :eek:

I hope y'all get to feeling better really soon! I'm so so sorry!!! :(

Oh NO!!!! So sorry to hear your trip was not all you imagined. I hope there were at least a few shining moments amidst the sickness :(

I am so so sorry to hear this. I agree with khertz I really hope you had some great moments despite the sickness :confused3 so sorry! :( :goodvibes

Oh no :eek:

I hope y'all get to feeling better really soon! I'm so so sorry!!! :(

Thank you :goodvibes

Oh NO!!!! So sorry to hear your trip was not all you imagined. I hope there were at least a few shining moments amidst the sickness :(

Me too. There were quite a few shining moments amognst the ickies which is why I feel it worthy of a TR still. Hopefully no emetephobes join on my TR :laughing:

I am so so sorry to hear this. I agree with khertz I really hope you had some great moments despite the sickness :confused3 so sorry! :( :goodvibes

Thank you and we did :goodvibes

Yuk! Hope you were still able to get some pleasure from the trip!

Thanks, we were able to salvage some of the trip so it wasn't a total loss.

Once I get the rest of my pictures from me and DH's cell phones (yeah...that's another story all in itself :rolleyes:) and our Photopass pictures I'll get the TR rolling. Hopefully you all will stick with me even through all the sickie talk. I still can't believe we had to come home early. :sad2:

Oh no, I am so sorry about getting sick...I know the feeling on a trip...wait until I get to that part in my TR! Hope everyone is better now...of course they are they are home and not paying $$$ for a vacation....:rotfl:

Oh, no! I am just now catching up -- I hate that you all got sick on your trip! :(

I hope there were magical times despite everything, and I still look forward to reading your TR. Feel better soon! :hug:

So sorry you had to come home early and it was not as you planned. This just means you need to book another trip as a redo!

I'm so sorry you all got sick. Being sick is never fun, but especially when it makes you cut vacation short... that's just awful. I hope you were able to find some bright spots and make some good memories in there somewhere too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter