Strollering Along At The World (Finally!)- A PTR (Feb '12)*TR Started 2/12*

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:welcome: Better late than never! And I have links in my first post but you don't have to take the time to go through it because I'm sure there's nothing there that I won't go over in the TR :goodvibes It was kind of a bipolar PTR anyways 'cause I almost had to cancel this trip at one point :laughing: Anyways, glad you're here!!

I love that you just called your TR bipolar. :rotfl:

I mean...I guess you're right! :rolleyes1

Sooooo, WE'RE LEAVING IN TWO DAYS!!! Chris managed to get Thursday off so we're leaving a day earlier. I got a great deal through NYOP on Priceline. $50 for the night at the Best Western right next to DTD. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just wanted to do a quick update on that. Now I REALLY need to get packing!!! :eek:

that's a great rate!!!! yay! way to make us all even more jealous now. ;)

Thanks! I'm excited.

Oh he always stands in Tomorrowland in front of the Carousel of Progress along with Buzz multiple times a day at MK and he also stands in the front of EPCOT after you enter the park. I'm not sure if he's there throughout the day but I know he's there in the morning. Those are the places that I always find him.

yeah...I was so thrilled to see him at Epcot that one time! I think I texted you right away! LOL

Are you packed? Wishing you nothing but magic and memories for a lifetime!

Oh I plan to be in Tomorrowland at least a couple times. I love Space Mountain, so I am sure I'll be wanting to ride that a couple times. And of course I want to try Stitches Great Escape even though I've read bad reviews of it being a terrible ride.

Good girl! I don't know what everyone's problem is with SGE! To me it smells like nachos. It doesn't bother me at all and the ride is super cute with Stitch bouncing all around :goodvibes

WOO HOO!!!!

So exciting!!!!

Hope you are packing :laughing:

Thanks girl! I was! I'm almost done! Just need to go over my list. I know there's miscellaneous things I haven't packed yet but clothes are almost done.

I love that you just called your TR bipolar. :rotfl:

I mean...I guess you're right! :rolleyes1

:rotfl: yeah I've called it that before when I came back and said the trip wasn't canceled anymore.

that's a great rate!!!! yay! way to make us all even more jealous now. ;)

Thanks! Haha yes hate me from afar :rotfl: j/k

much cheaper if you buy them at Dollar Tree :thumbsup2

Oh yeah I'll check there! Thanks :thumbsup2

yeah...I was so thrilled to see him at Epcot that one time! I think I texted you right away! LOL

:laughing: yeah I remember that! Since then I always see him in EPCOT up front.

Are you packed? Wishing you nothing but magic and memories for a lifetime!

Clothes are just about packed just need to get the other miscellaneous things together. And thank you so much!! :wizard:

YAY, so glad Chris got the day off!!! It's so great when you get an extra day! :thumbsup2

Hope you got all packed. Sorry I wasn't much help ;)

YAY, so glad Chris got the day off!!! It's so great when you get an extra day! :thumbsup2

Hope you got all packed. Sorry I wasn't much help ;)

Thanks girl! It sure is!

:laughing: what's wrong with you?? I've been sitting here waiting on you! Sheesh

Seriously though, I got quite a bit done tonight.

Oh I plan to be in Tomorrowland at least a couple times. I love Space Mountain, so I am sure I'll be wanting to ride that a couple times. And of course I want to try Stitches Great Escape even though I've read bad reviews of it being a terrible ride.

:crazy2:

But being a big Stitch fan, you should ride it once for sure.

Just plug your nose.

yep...it's pretty awful!!

I would suggest not going too early in the day. Some have said that the "burp" smell sticks with them for the rest of the day!

It isn't just the smell that freaks me out about that ride. It's the pinning me to my chair and the freaky sensory overload.

:crazy2:

But being a big Stitch fan, you should ride it once for sure.

Just plug your nose.

It isn't just the smell that freaks me out about that ride. It's the pinning me to my chair and the freaky sensory overload.

:lmao: y'all are so funny! Did you like it when it was AE?? No smell but it's still basically the same experience. Just more cute!

I watched a video on YouTube of the ride, and it doesn't look that bad. But I love Stitch, and anything I see of him I usually love, so that's not really surprising. I will just make sure to be prepared for smells.

I watched a video on YouTube of the ride, and it doesn't look that bad. But I love Stitch, and anything I see of him I usually love, so that's not really surprising. I will just make sure to be prepared for smells.

Yeah I love everything Stitch too. LIke I said, I really don't think the smell is bad. It smells like nachos to me LOL. You'll love it!

I am hoping they give more love to him at WDW than they do at DLR. As far as merchandise goes, DLR has next to nothing. The only thing I got of Stitch was a pin and a little charm to hang on my purse. Other than that, there were just a few kids toys and that's about it for Stitch there. I was pretty disappointed, cause I thought if anywhere had Stitch stuff, it would be a Disney park.

I am hoping they give more love to him at WDW than they do at DLR. As far as merchandise goes, DLR has next to nothing. The only thing I got of Stitch was a pin and a little charm to hang on my purse. Other than that, there were just a few kids toys and that's about it for Stitch there. I was pretty disappointed, cause I thought if anywhere had Stitch stuff, it would be a Disney park.

Wow that's crazy!! I have quite a few Stitch things I found at WDW. Stitch as the Emperor from Star Wars. Stitch plushes of all sizes and in different clothes. I even have a Stitch Pillow pet! Stitch figurines. Stitch Pins Etc Etc! You'll be in Stitch heaven :goodvibes

So excited and jealous that you get to leave for Disney in just a couple of days!!!!! This time last year I was finalizing my plans for the end of February. I really hope we can go this fall!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!!!!

So excited and jealous that you get to leave for Disney in just a couple of days!!!!! This time last year I was finalizing my plans for the end of February. I really hope we can go this fall!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!!!!

Aww thanks Tink!! It's always fun to think about past trips and plan upcoming trips is even better!! I hope and pray you guys can make your fall trip a reality!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter