Strollering Along At The World (Finally!)- A PTR (Feb '12)*TR Started 2/12*

Thanks y'all!! We're all set and ready to go!! I totally forgot to snap a picture of the trunk before DH closed it earlier. :laughing: Maybe I can snap one when we get down there before we unload everything. It is packed to the GILLS!! I have no clue how he managed to fit everything in there. :confused3 Thanks to my list and y'all helping me remember things I don't think we've forgotten anything. Just have to get the last min items tomorrow morning and we're all set! We'll probably hit the road around 4 or 5am Lord willing. I'm hoping Alex sleeps a bit more in the car and we can stop for breakfast closer to the GA/FL boarder. We'll see how that plan pans out :laughing: Sorry I didn't get to do my other park days plans before leaving but y'all know what the week of vacation is like! Hope everyone has a great rest of this week and good next week. I'll "See ya real soon!" :grouphug:

Have lots of fun!! I hope Alex loves it as much as his mama!!

Have a great trip!!!!

Drive safely and take a ton of pics please!!!!

:stitch2::goofy::stitch::mickeyjum:sulley::hmghost::simba::maleficen:tinker::stitch:

You're probably long in bed, but have lots and lots of fun. I am sure Alex will love it there. What kid doesn't?

Yay your trip is here!!! Have safe travels & a GREAT time!! I hope Alex has a blast!!!

:lmao: y'all are so funny! Did you like it when it was AE?? No smell but it's still basically the same experience. Just more cute!

I SOOO miss Alien Encounter!

:crazy2:

But being a big Stitch fan, you should ride it once for sure.

Just plug your nose.

It isn't just the smell that freaks me out about that ride. It's the pinning me to my chair and the freaky sensory overload.

well that happened with AE too. Problem is, now children are STILL scared, and it's just not the same awesome effect as AE had.

You are long gone by now, but I wanted to wish you a magical trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Safe driving! HAve a blast!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

You're probably long in bed, but have lots and lots of fun. I am sure Alex will love it there. What kid doesn't?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yay your trip is here!!! Have safe travels & a GREAT time!! I hope Alex has a blast!!!

:woohoo::woohoo: Thank you!

I SOOO miss Alien Encounter!

well that happened with AE too. Problem is, now children are STILL scared, and it's just not the same awesome effect as AE had.

Yeah I hated AE as a kid.

I'm so excited for you! Have a great trip!!

Thanks Cheri! :goodvibes

You are long gone by now, but I wanted to wish you a magical trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Thanks a bunch!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to pass on the good word....they've arrived!!! Now at DTD :thumbsup2

Thanks for updating girl!

Yes we arrived safe and sound. Spent a little time at DTD but we'll be there more tomorrow to shop and look around in between switching hotels. I'm just taking advantage of the "free" wifi that I was forced to pay for here at the Best Western :rolleyes: yeah, I'll fill y'all in on that one when I get back.

Hi there!!

I can hardly wait to hear this one.

I am so sorry I did not send you off!

tumblr_lhwuibIYu31qf4bql.gif

So glad y'all arrived safely! I know it's a blast and can't wait for the pics of Alex and his little face all lit up! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter