Sunday Brunch Inventions

I'm so sorry - I tried three times, but neither Concierge I spoke to seemed to understand my request of a brunch theme list. I'll try to call the restaurant hotline tomorrow when I unpacked, just came back this afternoon.

Regarding the Oriental themed brunch: It could still be Royal Brunch - the cast there seems to switch. I know of a Cinderella version and have been told there's a Beauty and the Beast one too. Maybe they now added Aladdin into the mix there. There has never been an Aladdin brunch before. Around the World sometimes had oriental costumes, but that only had Mickey, Minnie and friends. But maybe they're switching to new stuff for the summer season. We'll hopefully know more when I call. I can confirm that I met Abu in the parks Saturday, so maybe the Aladdin gang is really getting out more. Jafar and Genie were apparently out too, at least I saw their signatures in a kid's autograph book.

If Mickey, Minnie and friends appear then yes, they normally have special costumes. The only exception seem to be Chip and Dale. I was at the Neverland brunch yesterday and Mickey, Minnie and Donald were all in their pirate costumes. Chip and Dale were not.

Also the free champagne/fruit cocktail is back, at least it was offered to us yesterday (May 5).

I'm so sorry - I tried three times, but neither Concierge I spoke to seemed to understand my request of a brunch theme list. I'll try to call the restaurant hotline tomorrow when I unpacked, just came back this afternoon.

Regarding the Oriental themed brunch: It could still be Royal Brunch - the cast there seems to switch. I know of a Cinderella version and have been told there's a Beauty and the Beast one too. Maybe they now added Aladdin into the mix there. There has never been an Aladdin brunch before. Around the World sometimes had oriental costumes, but that only had Mickey, Minnie and friends. But maybe they're switching to new stuff for the summer season. We'll hopefully know more when I call. I can confirm that I met Abu in the parks Saturday, so maybe the Aladdin gang is really getting out more. Jafar and Genie were apparently out too, at least I saw their signatures in a kid's autograph book.

If Mickey, Minnie and friends appear then yes, they normally have special costumes. The only exception seem to be Chip and Dale. I was at the Neverland brunch yesterday and Mickey, Minnie and Donald were all in their pirate costumes. Chip and Dale were not.

Also the free champagne/fruit cocktail is back, at least it was offered to us yesterday (May 5).

thanks vala, i though i hadn't heard of an aladdin brunch. i did ask again to be sure but she just said oriental/middle eastern and that is usually aladdin.

if you do ring if you could ask for the 2nd june. my dd wanted to wear her rapunzel dress to the royal brunch but she does have a jasmine costume if it is aladdin. decisions decisions lol.

Yeah, I'll be asking for anything they have starting June. I think the Mother's Day brunch in May was the last one we had confirmed and I was trying to get the list up to date as much as possible.

:cheer2: Long may it stay! Loved this in November - especially as I got DH's as well as my own! :cheer2:

hi, does anyone have themes for june yet? im thinknin of including a sunday maybe 16th or 23rd? tried ringing dining reservations and the lady didnt have a clue what i meant with themes. told me they dont know which characters will be there, just mickey andfriends..never princesses! thanks.

Call back and try again. That's how we do it. Drop some names of the brunches from the first page, that usually helps.

for anyone who might be interested, sunday 16th is fathers day, not sure what characters this includes.

for anyone who might be interested, sunday 16t is special brunch for fathers day, not sure what characters this includes.

Does anyone know the brunch theme for 28 July yet? I would really like to know the theme before I call on 30 May to make my reservations for our trip so that I do not have to decide while on the phone what to do. I am a big planner and like to think things out carefully. I know that I can call but calling from the States can be expensive even on Skype if they keep me on hold too long and then I also heard that many CM's do not even understand what you are asking when you say "brunch theme" ?

Does anyone know the brunch theme for 28 July yet? I would really like to know the theme before I call on 30 May to make my reservations for our trip so that I do not have to decide while on the phone what to do. I am a big planner and like to think things out carefully. I know that I can call but calling from the States can be expensive even on Skype if they keep me on hold too long and then I also heard that many CM's do not even understand what you are asking when you say "brunch theme" ?

Should be Fairy Tale. I reserved for the 21st and it'll be Rapunzel again that weekend.

Should be Fairy Tale. I reserved for the 21st and it'll be Rapunzel again that weekend.
Thanks Vala- I just want to make sure I understand you correctly- you said you reserved 21st July and that is Rapunzel? I read on post 1 of this thread that Rapunzel/Fairy tale are together- does that mean Rapunzel/fairy tale is 21st July and we'll be Royal/Princier on the 28th? Or did you mean Rapunzel/Fairy Tale is both 21st and 28th July?

Thanks Vala- I just want to make sure I understand you correctly- you said you reserved 21st July and that is Rapunzel? I read on post 1 of this thread that Rapunzel/Fairy tale are together- does that mean Rapunzel/fairy tale is 21st July and we'll be Royal/Princier on the 28th? Or did you mean Rapunzel/Fairy Tale is both 21st and 28th July?

*headdesk* I meant Brunch Royal is on on the 28th.

Sorry for that - I was in Paris over the weekend and I think my brain is still slightly broken. Fairy Tale is Rapunzel and is on the 21st, you are correct. Brunch Royal is another princess with prince and friends and is on the 28th.

Thanks for clarifying Vala! Do you know which prince & princess are usually at royal brunch? Are they different from the ones at Auberge because we were planning to go there too. Also are Mickey Minnie & the other characters at royal brunch dressed in royal/special clothes?

hi, does anyone have themes for june yet? im thinknin of including a sunday maybe 16th or 23rd? tried ringing dining reservations and the lady didnt have a clue what i meant with themes. told me they dont know which characters will be there, just mickey andfriends..never princesses! thanks.

We are going on the 23rd and just rang them, I almost squealed down the phone when she said it was Hawaii! Just need to get my husband to say yes to it now, I am so excited!

Thanks for clarifying Vala! Do you know which prince & princess are usually at royal brunch? Are they different from the ones at Auberge because we were planning to go there too. Also are Mickey Minnie & the other characters at royal brunch dressed in royal/special clothes?

I saw Prince Charming, Cindy and the mice last time. I was told that Belle & Prince have been there too at least once.

Mickey will appear dressed as a Prince (similar to Prince Philip's outfit) and Minnie as a Princess. Goofy is dressed as a jester.

If you look up the Sunday brunch reviews there's pictures of my last visit for this theme.

I saw Prince Charming, Cindy and the mice last time. I was told that Belle & Prince have been there too at least once.

Mickey will appear dressed as a Prince (similar to Prince Philip's outfit) and Minnie as a Princess. Goofy is dressed as a jester.

If you look up the Sunday brunch reviews there's pictures of my last visit for this theme.
Hmm, such decisions to make then! Now I can't decide if its worth us to do Inventions and Auberge on the same trip. On one hand, this will probably be my only trip to DLP for a very long time (so many other bucket list items to hit next!). On the other, they are both very expensive and now it seems like they have almost identical characters. I'm wondering if I should just pick one or the other now.

If you can live with seeing only one princess I'd say go with Inventions. Food is better there, and it's a buffet. Auberge is set menu only.

i just booked my meals and booked the brunch for sunday 2nd of june.

i asked about the theme as i thought it was the royal brunch but was told it will be oriental/middle east theme and that usually has aladdin? has anyone else heard of this?

Hi everyone!

One friend of mine just tell me that he'll have the "Arabian Night Brunch" on 2nd of June, but at the call center they didn't tell him which characters will be there.

We think about Jasmine&Aladdin and all the gang ...

Hi everyone!

One friend of mine just tell me that he'll have the "Arabian Night Brunch" on 2nd of June, but at the call center they didn't tell him which characters will be there.

We think about Jasmine&Aladdin and all the gang ...

thanks so much for that, have packed her jasmine costume :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter