Sunday Brunch Inventions

Vala, random qn, but are you QS from the SM forums? If you are, it's Lizzy- not seen you in ages!!!

Regardless lol, anyone take a guess at the theme for 11th August yet? Never called up before and pretty sure if I ask, I'll do so in such a way that'll confuse the person on the other end of the phone!!!

Thanks- getting excited now :yay:

Vala, random qn, but are you QS from the SM forums? If you are, it's Lizzy- not seen you in ages!!!

Regardless lol, anyone take a guess at the theme for 11th August yet? Never called up before and pretty sure if I ask, I'll do so in such a way that'll confuse the person on the other end of the phone!!!

Thanks- getting excited now :yay:

The theme should be "around the world" unless August 4 is a special French holiday I am not aware of which may screw up the rotation. ;)

And yes, I'm QS from the SM forums. Hi Lizzy. :yay: Yeah indeed, long time no see.

That's interesting. I have Rapunzel on the 21st, so either Brunch Royal or Around the World seems to have been kicked off the rotation.

You're going to love Hawaii. And Angel is absolutely darling.

When I rang to book Sunday brunch July 28th, the lady said ooooh with Snow white...... I'm hoping so as she's one of dds faves :yay:

That could well be true with Snow White. The "Royal Brunch" that would be due that weekend does have varying cast. Looks like Around the World is off the rotation then.

Hi,

so will the special meals also start again on 12 January 2014? Do they start at the top with 'Around the World' or will they start with the one after they finish with?

Hi,

so will the special meals also start again on 12 January 2014? Do they start at the top with 'Around the World' or will they start with the one after they finish with?

They're going in rotation from the list that has been posted, with a few special brunches thrown in. I'm sure Christmas will have special themes. If you want an idea count them down from today - today was Fairytale too. But there will be at least one special one for Christmas and possibly one for Halloween too.

They're going in rotation from the list that has been posted, with a few special brunches thrown in. I'm sure Christmas will have special themes. If you want an idea count them down from today - today was Fairytale too. But there will be at least one special one for Christmas and possibly one for Halloween too.

The last Halloween Brunch was on the 1st November last year, and Halloween ended on the 4th Nov. This year its ends on 31st October so I wonder what day they will have the Halloween brunch. That is if they have one this year.:confused3

You're right, last year ago they had the Halloween brunch on weekdays. I've been told that this wasn't the way it worked the years before, so I was being a bit cautious there.

We'll be there the Sunday before Halloween and I can't wait to see if it will be Halloween-themed or not - only another 6 weeks before I can call!! :rotfl:

Thanks - I will try and work it out. Is this still a 60 day out booking?

hi i emailed dlh concerning their sunday and halloween brunches in october. and in my reply they said sunday brunch for october has not yet been released as could change so to email back in october byt they said there will be a special halloween brunch on 31st so im really excited about this as had hoped there would be :)

hi i emailed dlh concerning their sunday and halloween brunches in october. and in my reply they said sunday brunch for october has not yet been released as could change so to email back in october byt they said there will be a special halloween brunch on 31st so im really excited about this as had hoped there would be :)

OOoh, I am SO going to this! :cool1: It's one thing I've never done as we normally arrive too late on a Sunday!

Wave if you see us. Boyfriend kind of voluntarily offered we are going to the Soiree - so he will be volunteered for the brunch too. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter