Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

Michelle - I just noticed...(and this happened to me in the AK swap) that borders are not listed as an element option. I made a border as one of my items. Is that ok? I did one since that seems to be what we have been doing. Let me know please if I need to re-do that group. Thinking it was an over-sight (actually by me when I made the original thread) but wanted to be sure! Thanks!

Michelle - I just noticed...(and this happened to me in the AK swap) that borders are not listed as an element option. I made a border as one of my items. Is that ok? I did one since that seems to be what we have been doing. Let me know please if I need to re-do that group. Thinking it was an over-sight (actually by me when I made the original thread) but wanted to be sure! Thanks!

Borders are fine!! : ) I didn't even notice :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make the mailing tomorrow. I'll try for Tuesday instead. I had some unexpected things happen. It will go priority anyway so it will still make it in time.

VickiV

I told you Iwould update after the weekend...so here it is...I THINK I will be able to mail by Friday. That will get it there for the due date. I will update again probably Wednesday. That should give me the sure date. I am working hard and plan to be to you on time.

Michelle, I didn't make it to the po yesterday. I either never knew or had forgotten that it was pre-enrollment day for high school yesterday, so I spent my lunch hour getting Madison all set up for 10th grade. It will go out today and should be there well before the due date.

Sorry I missed the "check-in" date! :worried: Life for the past few weeks has been crazy ..... been away from :surfweb: due to combination of travels (work & vacation)........

All pieces complete & I must say, I LOVE the way they turned out! :goodvibes I've sent my package so you should get it shortly if you don't have it yet.

Can't wait to see what I get back!!! :banana:

Michelle - I am not quite done...I will not get everything bagged and postal tomorrow. At the very latest, this will be on it's way Monday. It will get to you by the 25th...only 2 days over due...sorry :worried: :sad2: I really tried to get them done but the embellishing and trimming things up took longer than I anticipated. I am going to try for Saturday, but we will not know until tomorrow night what time we have to leave to pick up DS from Pittsburgh. That may interfere with a P.O. stop and finishing touches. If it does not get there Saturday, it FOR SURE will be on it's way Monday. Will let you know when it leaves and getting DC. Sorry again for the delay. Hopefully you will still get these out in time to not interfere with your summer plans.

Thanks for the updates. I will let everyone know when I receive their goodies. Just so everyone knows, I am leaving the morning of the 27th and will not be home until the afternoon of the 30th. If everything arrives by the 25th, I will try to have them out before I leave on the 27th. If not everything is here by the 25th, then it will have to wait until I return. :goodvibes

Mine went out today. It should be there on time. This has been a really tough swap for me. Two of my page groups were very difficult for me to embellish. It took way too much time to get them done.

My Disney page-the title/embellishment is not entirely glued down as part covers the mat. If you are in this group, please be careful with it.

My 1 page Holiday page-my daughter saw it (pre-embellished) and said she hoped I was making it for her.

My 2 page Holiday pages-I was going to put a title on it as it was made with a specific title in mind, one that pertains to all of us. However, as I thought more about it, I decided that people might like their title to look different. I will tell you what my idea was after the swap goes out. It took over 30 sheets of paper to complete the sketch for the group. If I would have thought about it ahead of time, I think I would have chosen a different sketch.

I think my favorite group is Hollywood Studios, very simple, but nice.

I hope everyone likes what I've done.

VickiV

I am sure everything looks great Vicki, sorry you had a hard time.

I will let everyone know when packages start to arrive.

Sheila's, Vicki's, and Leah's packages arrived. Will look through later, but boxes were in good shape! Off to softball game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter