Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

its generally 7-10 working days so don't hold your breath:rotfl:

Michelle, I want to give you a quick update. I've got a lot accomplished this week. I have 4 groups left and they have all been started. It shouldn't take long to finish everything up. I should be postal by Wed or Thurs at the latest.

Hi Michelle
You posted that you have my package but you didnt put a :thumbsup2 by my name. Just fyi. Picky, arent I?;)

Michelle - I will have a better idea after next weekend, but I may need an extra couple of days if that's ok. This week is shot...we have to finish getting our oldest ready for his big trip half way across the country for wrestling (heading to Fargo, ND from camp in PA)! Ugh...taking a lot of time! Anyway, I am hoping to devote much of next weekend to this. Also, I hope to be able to assemble a lot on the 4 1/2 hour (each way) drive to drop DS at camp in Pittsburgh. Anyway, just trying to check in and see your thoughts. I don't want to rush too much and make lesser work. I would say at worst I could have it to you by the 27th or 28th. Let me know and I apologize for the possible delay.

I do not want you to rush with a result of lesser work either. I guess just work when you can, and we will hope for the best. I still have to receive quite a few packages from others in this swap too. My family is slammed starting the last weekend of July until I go back to work August 13 with DD's birthday, a wedding weekend, and an out of town weekend. So I was selfishly hoping to have this finished up and postal back to everyone by the 26th. It not though, it is what it is - I will live ;)

I do not want you to rush with a result of lesser work either. I guess just work when you can, and we will hope for the best. I still have to receive quite a few packages from others in this swap too. My family is slammed starting the last weekend of July until I go back to work August 13 with DD's birthday, a wedding weekend, and an out of town weekend. So I was selfishly hoping to have this finished up and postal back to everyone by the 26th. It not though, it is what it is - I will live ;)

I will push myself and really try to just get them done and to you for the 23rd. I don't want to hold up your plans for the last few weeks of your summer. I definitely did not expect this stuff for James to be so time consumming on my part. But, there is a ton of fund raising involved (since the camp and tournament cost almost $2000 in total). That has really backed me up. He leaves Thursday. We are really trying to wrap all of the fund raising up tomorrow am and then his shopping for necessities tomorrow afternoon. That leaves me the day on Tuesday to get some done. Wednesday I will be doing any last minute things for him and packing him. Thursday we have the long drive there and back. I plan to assemble in the car (keeps me busy anyway). After he is gone, I plan to work Friday all day. Saturday my niece and nephew are here but I can still work quite a bit. Then, Sunday I will work all day. That will be a help. If I can really get most done over the weekend, that leaves me the rest of next week to finsh things off. I am hopeful that all works out. I just didn't want to wait and not say anything until the very end that things are really busy right now. I will absolutely keep you 100% updated along the way!! I'll let you know this Friday how far I am and then again on the following Monday. At that point, I should definitely know if I will be done in time for delivery by the 23rd. Keeping fingers crossed!! Sorry for the long post...just wanted to explain. LOL

Michelle I'll be postal tomorrow :) Everything is boxed, I just need to drop it off at the PO.

ETA: Postal as of Monday morning :)

Yay!:cool1: Not too slow;) Hope it was all intact - we've had rain ehre like you wouldn't believe:scared::(

It was in great shape. The girls thought we were getting something from royality when they saw the box the mail lady handed me.

Weeeeelllll I havegot my tiara out ready for DLP in two weeks;):rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter