SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Eh, no great loss IMO.

I sure hope Cole goes soon. I can not stand him. I kept saying I bet he's faking to get attention and extra food when he fainted. I'm still leaning toward the "He's faking," angle. He is beyond idiotic and selfish and those two things together are a disgusting combo.

UGH -- watching him dip his licked fingers back into food jars last week was beyond disgusting. I couldn't no one called him out on that!

UGH -- watching him dip his licked fingers back into food jars last week was beyond disgusting. I couldn't no one called him out on that!
Yes!! I knew then that he HAD to go. That and his big blabber mouth. And then this week telling them he needed more food than them. And that he's winning all the challenges by himself basically. Seriously. He has GOT to go. I like most of his team, but definitely NOT him.

Yes!! I knew then that he HAD to go. That and his big blabber mouth. And then this week telling them he needed more food than them. And that he's winning all the challenges by himself basically. Seriously. He has GOT to go. I like most of his team, but definitely NOT him.

He was the one I was rooting for in the beginning, until he blabbed about the first idol confided to him, and then blabbed a second time someone "confided" in him and I knew he was a blockhead! His manners are gruesome -- his mother must be so proud!

Eh, no great loss IMO.

I sure hope Cole goes soon. I can not stand him. I kept saying I bet he's faking to get attention and extra food when he fainted. I'm still leaning toward the "He's faking," angle. He is beyond idiotic and selfish and those two things together are a disgusting combo.
Totally agree with all.

Eh, no great loss IMO.

I thought maybe he was faking too, odd that they didn't call a medic in to check him over, even with Dr. Mike and the one who is a nurse practitioner (can't think of her name), seems they still would have wanted him checked out by a medic on the show.

They said he's caught fish and eaten them by himself, not even sharing. Wow. How rude.

And to say he needed more food than anyone else, again, how rude and so not true.

I so wanted to see how that one single solitary pizza that they won in the reward challenge was divided up. Did he take more than his fair share?

I wanted that team to lose the immunity challenge so they could send him home.

Cole still annoys me - but I am getting more interested in Ben and Dr. Mike, I wonder what they'll do after the merge.

Ryan really screwed Allie back to back weeks. Rather odd behavior considering she was working pretty closely with him.

Last edited:

I agree that he screwed her the first time, when Roark got voted out. But then she went to Chrissy and said he, Ryan, was out as her go-to guy because she couldn't trust him and she wanted Chrissy to be her new go-to. I am sure that got back to Ryan.

I read an article today where Jeff Probst answers questions about the previous night's episode. Jeff said that in ALL cases of anything medical, the Survivor medical team is required to come out and check the contestant over. So Cole did get checked, but we didn't see it.

Next week's episode looks good. It's looks like a mad rush to make alliances when a merge happens maybe!

How is Ryan still in the game? It was because of him that his team lost the last 2 challenges. I don't get why they keep him. Once they merge I can see him getting voted out. But then again maybe he'll make it to the end because he isn't a threat. I'm liking the doctor more every week. He is so out of his element but seems to be enjoying it every week. I'm glad he found an idol.

How is Ryan still in the game? It was because of him that his team lost the last 2 challenges. I don't get why they keep him. Once they merge I can see him getting voted out. But then again maybe he'll make it to the end because he isn't a threat. I'm liking the doctor more every week. He is so out of his element but seems to be enjoying it every week. I'm glad he found an idol.

He's on a mentally weak tribe so they haven't figured out yet that he adds nothing.

Eh, no great loss IMO.

I said the same thing to my husband! Faker! I liked him in the beginning but now I can’t stand him.

Agree with everyone that Cole needs to go... dude is not smart and is also selfish. No clue why Jessica is so enamored with him.

I am really liking Dr. Mike and hoping he will go far. Ben too. I still like Chrissy also and think she is a very smart player. I also like Lauren. Happy that there are finally people I feel like rooting for this season.

Agree with everyone that Cole needs to go... dude is not smart and is also selfish. No clue why Jessica is so enamored with him.

I am really liking Dr. Mike and hoping he will go far. Ben too. I still like Chrissy also and think she is a very smart player. I also like Lauren. Happy that there are finally people I feel like rooting for this season.
Yes! But isn't Jessica the one who talked about how she always gets hurt and fooled? If so, I can see why. Naïve is not a strong enough word!

I also wanted to see how much of that pizza Cole ate!! Still think he was faking when he fainted.

Yes! But isn't Jessica the one who talked about how she always gets hurt and fooled? If so, I can see why. Naïve is not a strong enough word!

I also wanted to see how much of that pizza Cole ate!! Still think he was faking when he fainted.

Then that was a pretty good fake. He dropped like a stone.

Then that was a pretty good fake. He dropped like a stone.

I have to admit, once I watched it again -- if he was faking -- he took a huge risk as he almost hit his head on the wood base!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter