SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Yeah, I don't know how she made that happen. But Roark was a little too contrary and cocky. Chrissy never talked game with her before because they A) were on different tribes at first and B) since they have been on same tribe , which hasn't been long, they haven't had to go to TC. Little guy, what's his name, is in trouble now...with Ali.

Why weren't Ashley and Devin, who is soooooo fine, looking for the idol like crazy? Talked about having to go to rocks if the lost the IC. Well, not if they had an idol.

Last edited:
I never even noticed Roarke on any tribe before tonight! She has "crazy eyes"- not sad to see her gone.

At the beginning of the episode I was like - so that's Roark - and kinda liked her. But by tribal council I knew she was gone. I liked Chrissy more before tonight's show - I do think she's a smart player though. Otherwise still a kind of underwhelming episode, hope this season picks up some. The challenges were just ok.

At the beginning of the episode I was like - so that's Roark - and kinda liked her. But by tribal council I knew she was gone. I liked Chrissy more before tonight's show - I do think she's a smart player though. Otherwise still a kind of underwhelming episode, hope this season picks up some. The challenges were just ok.

I don't think this will be remembered as one of the better seasons.

I was happy to see Roark go - her attitude was annoying. I like Ben and Ryan even more after this episode. Finally, some players who I am beginning to root for!

Roark was my winner pick! :headache:

I don't think we got see enough of her to judge her as a player. The swap put her in a bad spot. Her exit interview on RHAP confirms, to me, that she was a good player gone too soon.

I still like Chrissy but I like her less after this episode. Pretty much any time someone is talking about how smart they are in confessionals, I just want to see them taken down a peg. Is she playing so hard against the "mom" stereotype that she's actively trying to get a "villain" edit?

Roark was my winner pick! :headache:

I don't think we got see enough of her to judge her as a player. The swap put her in a bad spot. Her exit interview on RHAP confirms, to me, that she was a good player gone too soon.

I still like Chrissy but I like her less after this episode. Pretty much any time someone is talking about how smart they are in confessionals, I just want to see them taken down a peg. Is she playing so hard against the "mom" stereotype that she's actively trying to get a "villain" edit?

Interesting idea on Chrissy. With a few rare and notable exceptions the "moms" tend to do very poorly on Survivor - maybe she's intentionally playing against stereotype. But yeah I didn't like her confessionals this episode.

Survivor Caramoan Fans vs Favorites finally came out on DVD today. (Season 26 when Cochran won for those who forgot)

Interesting but smart.

Cole is gross. And Jess is an idiot to like him.

Tony, I mean Joe, is growing on me.

Dr Mike. Way to keep on keeping on, man.

I have never done a spoiler before so I hope I did it right. I didn't want to just put it out there for someone who wants to watch it instead of getting a spoiler.

Allie

Eh, no great loss IMO.

I sure hope Cole goes soon. I can not stand him. I kept saying I bet he's faking to get attention and extra food when he fainted. I'm still leaning toward the "He's faking," angle. He is beyond idiotic and selfish and those two things together are a disgusting combo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter