Survivor : Gabon Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't pick my team yet. Do we need to have the tribes set up before we can pick our team memebers?

I can't pick my team either and I don't see an option to allow me to create a tribe. The season premiere is still two weeks away I'm sure they will get it straightened out before then. :surfweb:

The Fantasy League page on CBS.com is letting me pick my team now. If I click to choose my bonus points it drops me in the FAQ where it talks about bonus points. I still don't see any way to set up a private tribe yet.

At least we can tell that they're obviously working on it! :)

I registered as CardinalDIS. My picks were Matty, Marcus, Michelle, and Jacque.

And your reasoning for your picks was what?

Or did you blindly choose?

Thought you were going for an "M" theme at first, until I hit Jacque...

And I notice Petez is COMPLETELY ignoring me! (yeah, what's new...)

On another note... are we going with Remember the Magic or does anyone else have another suggestion?

We definitely need to give it a Disney name so we can claim it as a "Disney Survivor" game to keep it on this board rather than the never-looked-at gaming community board.

See? It's a Disney game! Hence, it can stay! :dance3:

It was kind of an M theme. I picked Matty because I thought that, since he is a personal trainer, he would do well on immunity/reward challenges. I picked Marcus because he is a doctor, and that probably means that he's pretty smart and can keep his determination to do something for a very long time. I picked Jacque for some reason that I cannot think of right now, and Michelle because it fit in with the alliteration.

My picks were based completely on the hotness factor. :woohoo:

is our league set up yet? Starts Thursday right?

The premiere got pushed back a week to the 25th.

Just checked the CBS Page and no matter where I click on the fantasy league tab it redirects me to the "register" page. That's different than it was doing the last time I checked so they must be working on it but it's still not quite ready for primetime.

sorry i should have told you about this thread. I forgot.

I picked Charlie, Marcus, Randy, and Corinne.

And why was that? Curious minds want to know :teeth:

is our league set up yet? Starts Thursday right?

And who are you going with? :cool2:

Just a thought on team names.... And by the way, we still need about 5 more players so we can have two full teams of eight each.

Anyways, this season's theme is "Earth's Last Eden" and is all about a good vs. evil storyline. How about our two teams reflect that - a "good" team and an "evil" team. We can tie it into Disney if we want... "Evil Stepsisters" versus the "Good Fairies," LOL! I don't know... what goes with good? Or perhaps a villain vs. hero team.... Just flying off the top of my head here...

Ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter