Survivor : Gabon Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I picked those. They looked like Survivors to me from their photos on the website. LOL no real rhyme or reason.

I want to play!!! I'm so in! :thumbsup2
(Even though Pink is already cheating in Smallworlds... :sad2: )

I just watched the "meet the suvrivors" videos of them all

yeah some girls are cute and all, but did anyone see anyone they like at ALL? ROFL

I mean this is the most obnoxious , arrogant people yet. I think I will be rooting for their failure more than anything else haha.

I just watched the "meet the suvrivors" videos of them all

yeah some girls are cute and all, but did anyone see anyone they like at ALL? ROFL

I mean this is the most obnoxious , arrogant people yet. I think I will be rooting for their failure more than anything else haha.

Yeah, there are some incredibly ARROGANT people on this season, one of my most hated traits to see in people.

My favorites? Paloma and Dan. I think they're both nice, sweet, genuine, and care about others instead of themselves. Oh, and Bob too. He seems like he can handle this game quite well despite his age, would LOVE to see him win. However, in a game like this, that's not going to cut it. Really stinks to see the ones that choose to deceive, backstab, lie, and could care less about hurting other's feelings come out on top. But that's the way this game is designed.... why am I watching again???

My least favorite player? RANDY! Man, that guy is already bugging me and the season hasn't even started....

On another note...

We have another player to add to our list, a friend of mine.... BootQueen. She's going on the "evil" team with See. :dance3:

And to Petez and Aengus... YES YES! ::yes::

I think if I'm counting correctly, there are 13 of us, including Pete's daughter who has not posted on this thread, but she's played in the past. So that means, three more spots left!

Here's the list so far:

Cajun
Pete
Aengus
Pink
Kayla
Cardinal
Neno
themgrind
MPhins13
Briar
See
BootQueen
Angel

I'm just going to throw this out there for your consideration. There may not be "private tribes" this season. There are no links to join or start a tribe in the fantasy page yet (even though other links that aren't functional yet are present). Then, I noticed this in the Fantasy League FAQ:

What's a Tribe?
A tribe is a randomly selected group of teams competing for the top spot on the Leaderboard. Each tribe has a name that is assigned to it automatically. All players are assigned to a tribe randomly when they sign up to play in the SURVIVOR Fantasy League. There is no advantage or disadvantage to being in any tribe. Each tribe contains a maximum of 100 teams.

How many Tribes can my team be in?
Unless you opt out, your team will automatically be assigned to a regular tribe. (If you opt out of the regular tribe, however, your team score will still be eligible for posting on the Overall Leaderboard.)

Notice there is no mention of private tribes? This may mean nothing and they could still set it up exactly like they have before (I can't imagine why they wouldn't). They do mention being automatically assigned to a "regular" tribe. The "regular" descriptor wouldn't be required unless there were some other type of tribe. Even if there are no private tribes it doesn't really stop us from playing together here. We'll just become very dependent on everyone reporting their scores (truthfully) on the board within a couple of days so we can keep an updated DIS leaderboard.

We'll see. :confused3

Hey all!
I just found this thread - can I play again? Is there still a spot on one of the tribes? If they are even going to let us have private tribes...
I finally gave up and let CBS reset my password from last season - couldn't remember what it was - but I am in now, and I chose my team. I can't assign bonus points yet... it keep throwing me into the FAQ. Hopefully CBS will get all the bugs out soon... :surfweb:

Yay Sorsha!! (Are there any sharks in Montana?)

I think my sis is in this year, so we're up to 15 players. She's scared of me though, LOL!

Room for only ONE MORE! Unless we make it three teams this year... which we could do if we had the interest.

Yay Sorsha!! (Are there any sharks in Montana?)

I think my sis is in this year, so we're up to 15 players. She's scared of me though, LOL!

Room for only ONE MORE! Unless we make it three teams this year... which we could do if we had the interest.

Hi Pink! :wave:
Nope, no sharks in Montana. :lmao:
No surfing hippos either, just in case that should become important later on this season... :rotfl:

I'll take a spot on the evil team if there is still room.

Ricks (who is as evil as they get)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter