Survivor : Gabon Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I will drop out. Then I don't need to root for Paloma too be voted out :teeth:

haha i can just post my score and CRUSH you all

I fourth the vote!

I will sit if there isnt enough room, then I will just post my scores to compare to all teams.

I appreciate that, See, but you have a spot in the game. No worries. :)

It's not a problem with the even/odd numbers of DIS players. It's a problem of the CBS website acting up. You, Jedi, and KrazyPete have all been able to pick your teams sucessfully; I cannot for whatever reason - just tried again a couple minutes ago.

I can't play without a team. You'd be kicking my butt for sure!

You have to play. Are you sure you are logging in correctly? Remember uppercase and lowercase makes a difference. Wasn't your log in name cut off by one letter or something like that?

haha i can just post my score and CRUSH you all

I fourth the vote!

I will sit if there isnt enough room, then I will just post my scores to compare to all teams.

NOBODY IS SITTING OUT! :cutie:

Well, except for maybe me...

You have to play. Are you sure you are logging in correctly? Remember uppercase and lowercase makes a difference. Wasn't your log in name cut off by one letter or something like that?

Yes, I'm PinkGirlygir (bugs me)... guess my name was too long. It says I'm logged in... I've logged out/logged back in numerous times. When I get to the trade window where it asks for me to pick my team from "available survivors," there is nobody listed there for me to check/pick... :(

Monday morning and still teamless. Come on, CBS! I KNOW who I want for my team!! :woohoo:

I'll try the uppercase/lowercase thing... play around with the letters. It's worth a shot!

Yes, I'm PinkGirlygir (bugs me)... guess my name was too long. It says I'm logged in... I've logged out/logged back in numerous times. When I get to the trade window where it asks for me to pick my team from "available survivors," there is nobody listed there for me to check/pick... :(

Monday morning and still teamless. Come on, CBS! I KNOW who I want for my team!! :woohoo:

I'll try the uppercase/lowercase thing... play around with the letters. It's worth a shot!

Try making a new account.

try making another account as a backup. It would be a shame to not have you defending your crown. Won't be as much fun winning if we didnt get to beat you :)

Aengus, I just took your suggestion about creating a new account. The STUPID site won't even let me register! I used a different username/password and different email and received this message:

Registration Failed! Authentication Failed. Please correct your error and try again

I just don't understand why I'm encountering these bugs/problems when nobody else is.

Is there anyone that is not able to create a team yet?

Jedi, I tried your uppercase/lowercase suggestion as well. No go. :(

GRRRRRR

Just gave Pete my log in information for him to try... thinking perhaps it's a problem with my computer. He can log in as me, but same thing.... no place to pick my team. Apparently, it's a problem with my account. But that doesn't explain why I can't register for a new one....

So aggravated right now. :(

i cant pick my team either @_@

the my team section is blank

the available survivors sections is blank

I was having "registration failed" problems too, Pink, until I read the Official Rules and noticed that I needed to register with the CBS site and THEN register with the Survivor game.

Ah... but now I'm in and the "Available Survivors" section is blank as well. So I can't pick my team either, much less stretch them out.

I clicked "Execute Trade" but was told I needed to select at least one player (from the invisible list).... that's when I threw my computer out the window.

Ricks (who will survive... as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive)

Still can't pick my team :(

This is a shame we had so much fun last year

Grrrr... nothing for me as of this morning too! There's just nothing there for me to pick from.

Woot! One of my favorite songs from the past, Ricks! Love it! :banana:

I was able to pick my team, but I can't do anything *to* it. If I try to "join a tribe" or "assign bonus points" it just throws me back to the FAQ. :confused3

Has anyone emailed CBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter