Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

No one wants to play over at CBS either... well, Pete does but I can't get a &%$# invite to go through to him!! :badpc:
I guess my DD and I will play alone over there.

Ok I signed up on the fantasy survivor page .. and I picked a bunch of random picks for my first round cause I haven't had time to look them over close enough LOL

ROFL i thought it started tonight o_O

OK,

well good news then theres more time :thumbsup2

Your just jealous because since I started a week early...

technically...

IM WINNING!

I got my team set up!!

question, though. Is it both leagues or just cbs??

trouble making cyre o_O

read post 1, this isnt cbs at all @_@

I will send you the PW assuming you will be joining us once you figure it out :rotfl:

I see we are getting a real team together in time woot :) It's not too late everyone, I will check back here at 7:00pm EST (an hour before it starts on the east) and double check if anyone needs a pw so you can get in last minute.

WOOT very excited

wont be able to watch it tonight, will hopefully catch on hulu or whatever it is.

Drat, I missed the early pick deadline. I didn't know there was an early pick deadline! Who's in charge here? :headache:

:lmao: Good luck everyone! :goodvibes

I see we are getting a real team together in time woot :) It's not too late everyone, I will check back here at 7:00pm EST (an hour before it starts on the east) and double check if anyone needs a pw so you can get in last minute.

WOOT very excited

I figure for there to be winners, they has to be a loser :laughing: so I signed up also!

Ok I still have my random picks for this week. My question is do we post them here just to see where everyone is at? Or is there a tab I missed on the site to see other players choices that I did not find? At any rate mine are as follows...

CATEGORY SELECTION TRIBE
Reward Benjamin Benjamin Survivors
Immunity Brendan Brendan Survivors
Voted Off Sandy Sandy Survivors
Safe Candace Candace Survivors
Mystery Taj Taj Survivors

popcorn::

A few seasons (ok like 8) ago, I used to host Survivor party night and we would bring pot luck for in the theme of the show. ie: where they were located, or what gross food they had to eat or the reward they got.. Tonights dinner will be black spaghetti with Alfredo.. sure to look gross but will taste fine!

Haha! changing dinner plans! I just found this recipe! I have everything but the fennel and olives ( leaving olives out anyway ). http://gattinamia.blogspot.com/2007/04/black-spaghetti-with-shrimp-artichoke.html

Drat, I missed the early pick deadline. I didn't know there was an early pick deadline! Who's in charge here? :headache:

:lmao: Good luck everyone! :goodvibes

I will totally let you take over LOL

btw I dont know what early pick deadline is o_O

I will stop back 1 more time if anyone needs to be here just before show start

ok this was the final checkin, anyone else will have to wait until next week. We will let people join in late if you want no worries.

GL SURVIVORS o_O

Picks for week1

Wow I was so excited when the old bag was getting voted off... then didnt :(

survivorweek1picksqw0.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter