Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

It's that time again everyone :) get your picks in

Will the secret alliance be discovered? Gosh I hope not its the only thing interesting in this season so far!

It's that time again everyone :) get your picks in

Will the secret alliance be discovered? Gosh I hope not its the only thing interesting in this season so far!

Isn't that the truth??!!
This is the first season in a long time that I haven't at least had one "favorite". This season just really isn't "doing it" for me. SIGH.

Pretty sad when I am anticipating Amazing race more than Survivor each week. :sad2:

My picks are made though!

Agreed, they are just so boring. Maybe a merge will give it some spice :)

Seriously?? You guys don't like this season at all? I am loving Stephen - he's my pick to win this all. Also LOVING JT..... for obvious reasons.... ;) Like Taj too.... Tyson is GREAT for entertainment, woot! Intrigued by the cross-tribal alliance as well... Lots of good stuff!

I think the season is awesome so far! Much better than last! :banana:

wow really pink? I find them boring.... The cross tribal alliance is the only faith i have in it. I dont even know who Stephen is :rotfl: Very few names I can evenr rememeber.

Will post scores later on :)

OK, I was browsing the blogs this morning, and found a few bits of info I thought I would post for your edification:

First, from Jeff Probst's blog,

OKAY LISTEN UP: Because of NCAA basketball on CBS, our schedule will change a bit over the next 3 weeks. Here it is:

March 19 (next week): We are NOT on at all! (Bummmmer, I know.)

March 25: We are on WEDNESDAY NIGHT with a really cool "never before scenes" special. There are some great scenes that will crack you up, including Coach conducting. It's really good stuff. I know a lot of you guys hate this episode so we worked especially hard to make it rock! One of our best producers Daren sweated night and day for weeks to find stuff worthy of your time. Give it a shot if you're around.

Thursday, April 2: WE ARE BACK! I've just seen the episode. It's fantastic. You're gonna love the rest of this season.

And from an interview with Sandy:

It must be noted that you rocked that bikini for a 53 year old.
I worked hard for that body. I didn’t feel bad about my body. I know I don’t look like a 20 year old but I sure as h*** wore a bikini like I was, didn’t I, honey? If Hugh Hefner calls me and wants to get a picture of these ***** *****, I’m game. I ain’t turning that down. I already forewarned my daughters.

OK... the mental picture *that* causes... I may have to poke out my mind's eye now, thanks much... :scared1:

Ok I just read that interview with Sandy. I have to say I LOVE her! She is a riot!
I will say this lame basketball finals right in the middle of the season will make me forget anything that has happened already LOL Yay for my DVR!:happytv:

Wow I dont know what happened to me LOL I wonder if my picks didnt stick or I chose that poorly, I fell to last place :rotfl:

Anyway here are this weeks results

317tribal.jpg

and the standings

317standings.jpg

OK you know what day it is :)

Get those picks in there :thumbsup2

OK you know what day it is :)

Get those picks in there :thumbsup2

Not today.... basketball, remember? :sad1:
Since next week is a cheesy "out-takes" episode, we probably won't need picks again till April 2.

I was testing!!!

SORSHA PASSED!

rest of you totally failed.

shame... shame....

I have always thought basketball was for girls Pink :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter