KidXisor

Earning My Ears
I've heard from a source today that Galaxy's Edge at WDW may be running behind schedule. Anyone else heard this?

It's totally different but they did announce it would open and then it didn't which is what I was referring to.
I think they learned their lesson in not announcing before being completely sure. I don't think they would've given the go ahead, especially since everyone was happy to wait until November, to say that the land would open in August

Highly highly doubt it, I'd imagine the date they announced is a while after the expected completion date just because of the unexpected things that could come up! I think River of Light is a very different situation. That is not bringing in the crowds expected with SWGE. Plus the issue with River of Light involved re-writing the story and concept completely if I recall correctly. SWGE is already open in Disneyland so the concept isn't likely changing.

Now could they have construction delays? Oh heck yes! But I'd imagine there is a plan already in place with extra time before the deadline to handle delays. If there really was a risk of not being able to open in time I'd imagine they would be hiring every person possible working around the clock to open it as the draw they have coming into the parks for this is HUGE

Don't want to bring that much more attention to this but OP created an account just to post this and hasn't posted again to expand upon this rumor or explain why it's legit.

Don't want to bring that much more attention to this but OP created an account just to post this and hasn't posted again to expand upon this rumor or explain why it's legit.
Yeah, there's no credibility to this rumor and is likely just the OP saying something for the sake, to get people riled up. Move along people :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter