• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

DVC - 6 JN tickets $1,016
($10off x6 = $169.34 per ticket, including tax)

This Target TripAdvisor Deal with 20% off saved more! $143.83 each Jollywood Nights ticket, includes tax.

That’s $216 saved, or $153 more saved than DVC $10 discount.

Merry Christmas to my Niece, Nephew and her Mom. Surprise! Find something to wear 🤣 They’ll love it!

How does buying through Tripadvisor work? Who is selling the tickets and how are you getting them? I want to walk someone else through this deal (I already have an AP).
Step 1: request the 20% discount code from target circle for TripAdvisor site
Step 2: go to TripAdvisor and search the name of ticket or event (see also @Genie+ hacks above this post if you have trouble)
Step 3: Select dates and add to cart
Step 4: enter promo code (that should have arrived from target in your inbox)
Step 5: see discount applied, pump fist in the air, shouting “woohoo” is optional
Step 6: pay
Step 7: Get ticket code in your booking confirmation
Step 8: attempt to input code in My Disney Experience app, fail and be redirected to website
Step 9: use code to link tickets on MDE portion of the WDW website, select which people in your account to link it to
Step 10: confirm tickets show up in app
Step 11: make park reservations.

Congratulations, you’ve saved as much as $250 in 11 easy steps. 😛

Step 1: request the 20% discount code from target circle for TripAdvisor site
Step 2: go to TripAdvisor and search the name of ticket or event (see also @Genie+ hacks above this post if you have trouble)
Step 3: Select dates and add to cart
Step 4: enter promo code (that should have arrived from target in your inbox)
Step 5: see discount applied, pump fist in the air, shouting “woohoo” is optional
Step 6: pay
Step 7: Get ticket code in your booking confirmation
Step 8: attempt to input code in My Disney Experience app, fail and be redirected to website
Step 9: use code to link tickets on MDE portion of the WDW website, select which people in your account to link it to
Step 10: confirm tickets show up in app
Step 11: make park reservations.

Congratulations, you’ve saved as much as $250 in 11 easy steps. 😛
I did Step 5 twice :banana:

Here’s an idea: For discounts on annual passes, purchase a similarly priced admission ticket and then upgrade to the AP at Disney. You’ll get the published rate as a credit towards the AP purchase, no?

Last edited:

The code is not coming through. I tried several times. Looked in spam. Nothing!

If total exceeds $1250, will $250 be credited to transaction or do you need to keep total under $1250 for it to work?
I'm not certain, but you'll be able to see the discount before finalizing the transaction.

My guess is they would apply the max $250. Let us know how it works out.

My transaction was $1,080 and it discounted $216.

How do I find this code? I can't see anything in Target app

I need a ticket for my adult son. Do I put my name or his on the order so that the ticket can be linked to him. I will be paying with my credit card.

In addition to the Target code and Chase discount, I also used TopCashBack for an additional 9.09% cash back on experiences!
Do you know if TopCashBack will allow this Target promo code, or are they going to reject the transaction?

First of all, thanks to all of you for alerting me to this deal. It would have been absolutely perfect for DL tickets for half marathon weekend there if you could add Genie+, but unless I am missing something you can only do the park hoppers with no add-ons. I reaaaaaaallllly want to add Genie+ up front since I'm sure it's going to go up soon.

First of all, thanks to all of you for alerting me to this deal. It would have been absolutely perfect for DL tickets for half marathon weekend there if you could add Genie+, but unless I am missing something you can only do the park hoppers with no add-ons. I reaaaaaaallllly want to add Genie+ up front since I'm sure it's going to go up soon.
I think if you purchase the ticket, Disney might be able to add it on after the fact. With Disney, if the question is, "Can I give you more money?" the answer is always, "Yes!"

The 7-day PH (on 12/23) is the most expensive WDW ticket available on TripAdvisor, at $911.04. I'd like to buy this and then pay the difference to upgrade to a DVC Annual Pass, which is a bit over $1,000. Saving $182.21 isn't anything to sneeze at. Combine that with 9.09% cash back from TopCashback, $16.50 from Chase, and ANOTHER 5% if you pay through PayPal, and it's kind of a no-brainer.

I think if you purchase the ticket, Disney might be able to add it on after the fact. With Disney, if the question is, "Can I give you more money?" the answer is always, "Yes!"

The 7-day PH (on 12/23) is the most expensive WDW ticket available on TripAdvisor, at $911.04. I'd like to buy this and then pay the difference to upgrade to a DVC Annual Pass, which is a bit over $1,000. Saving $182.21 isn't anything to sneeze at. Combine that with 9.09% cash back from TopCashback, $16.50 from Chase, and ANOTHER 5% if you pay through PayPal, and it's kind of a no-brainer.
I only have DVC AP renewals to do. Does anyone know if you can use a ticket in this way to renew an AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter