• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

I need a ticket for my adult son. Do I put my name or his on the order so that the ticket can be linked to him. I will be paying with my credit card.
No. They give you the MDE number where it is added and linked to the person there.

If he has an MDE, he would enter and link to himself. If he's on yours, you just add it there and link to him.

I just did this for a DVC Sorcerer Pass with PhotoPass renewal. Note that the 7-day PH ticket dated 12/23 from Trip Advisor has a value of $921.38 in the Disney ticketing system per the very nice Cast Member I just worked with. A DVC Sorcerer Pass renewal without PhotoPass is only $876.50 and you don't get a refund if the value of the ticket you are applying is more than the cost of your renewal. I have two other APs to renew without the PP, so I need to do some figuring on the correct ticket option to buy from TripAdvisor (if I'm able to get another code).

I just did this for a DVC Sorcerer Pass with PhotoPass renewal. Note that the 7-day PH ticket dated 12/23 from Trip Advisor has a value of $921.38 in the Disney ticketing system per the very nice Cast Member I just worked with. A DVC Sorcerer Pass renewal without PhotoPass is only $876.50 and you don't get a refund if the value of the ticket you are applying is more than the cost of your renewal. I have two other APs to renew without the PP, so I need to do some figuring on the correct ticket option to buy from TripAdvisor (if I'm able to get another code).
Did the apply the gate price or discounted price towards the AP. I'm getting conflicting answers on what they will do when upgrading tickets to AP

Did the apply the gate price or discounted price towards the AP. I'm getting conflicting answers on what they will do when upgrading tickets to AP
I just checked the Disney website, and the $921.38 is the price you'd pay with tax if you bought a 7 day PH with date 12/23 right from Disney.

I've figured out I need a 7 day PH with start date 12/29 for my non-PP renewals (price on Dis website is $867.98 and I need $867.50).

I just checked the Disney website, and the $921.38 is the price you'd pay with tax if you bought a 7 day PH with date 12/23 right from Disney.

I've figured out I need a 7 day PH with start date 12/29 for my non-PP renewals (price on Dis website is $867.98 and I need $867.50).
When you called to upgrade to the annual pass did they credit you what they charge on Disney’s website or what you paid on TripAdvisor?

Well, I decided to take one "for the team."

• I purchased a $911.04 7-day PH for $728.83 with the Target 20% discount.
  • I used my Chase Sapphire Reserve offer for $16.50 cashback.
  • I went through TopCashBack for 9.09% cash back ($66.25).
  • I paid with PayPal for an extra 5% cash back from them ($36.44).
  • I already got my e-mailed ticket from TripAdvisor and linked it to MDE. I will upgrade this to a DVC AP, paying the difference of $120.95.

SO, if everything works, I'll get my $1,031.00 DVC Sorcerer AP for $730.59.
Now that's a deal! Nice job

I think you guys broke Trip Advisor!

I'm getting an error every time I put Disney tickets into my cart.
I'm seeing that too now, at least when I try to purchase through TopCashBack (I'm trying to purchase another ticket). Maybe give it some time for them to fix it?

I'm seeing that too now, at least when I try to purchase through TopCashBack (I'm trying to purchase another ticket). Maybe give it some time for them to fix it?
It seems to be working again; I just got my second ticket.

I want to get Disneyland Tickets for 4 days with park hopper and Genie+. If I add my date of February 2024 all that is available is a 3 day hopper with no Genie+. If I add a date in 2023 I can get 4 days with hopper and Genie+. My question is if I do the first option can I call and add a day and add genie+ or if I do the second option can I call and change the dates and pay any increase in the price? If I can do both which would be the best option?

Has anyone been able to generate a 2nd code? I clicked 'redeem' again this morning, but unfortunately no new code in my inbox/junk box.

Has anyone been able to generate a 2nd code? I clicked 'redeem' again this morning, but unfortunately no new code in my inbox/junk box.
Was just going to ask the same question. It sounded like other people were having success but I tried on mobile and desktop and it doesn't seem to be sending the link.

They list a 4 day ticket as unavailable right now, that's what a friend of mine needs, any chance it might be back tomorrow?

This would be great if I could save her 20%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter