Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Mahalo for this I just saved almost $200.00 for our December trip. I am having trouble linking it into MyDisneyExperience though any suggestions?

Mahalo for this I just saved almost $200.00 for our December trip. I am having trouble linking it into MyDisneyExperience though any suggestions?
The number you use is the one under the barcode once you've opened the link in the email confirmation. There's a lot of different confirmation/ticket numbers, but the one that works in MDE is the one under the big barcode.

Linking what? The ticket?

My Disney Experience -> My Plans -> Park Tickets -> Link a Ticket.

Copy/paste the barcode number from your ticket order, then choose which person on your list you want to link the ticket to.

Did the apply the gate price or discounted price towards the AP. I'm getting conflicting answers on what they will do when upgrading tickets to AP
No. They give you the MDE number where it is added and linked to the person there.

If he has an MDE, he would enter and link to himself. If he's on yours, you just add it there and link to him.

I really want to take advantage of this offer, but am afraid I’ll do something wrong and lose a lot of $$$. I am purchasing a park hopper for my adult son.
I have my code from Target Circle and have gotten to the point on tripadvisor where you enter name, email, phone number—

Do I enter MY information or HIS??
Does the name on this screen need to match who the ticket will be added to in MDE?
If the confirmation with code for linking is sent to me, can it be linked to him in MDE?

Thanks for any help for a non-tech savy senior citizen!!

I really want to take advantage of this offer, but am afraid I’ll do something wrong and lose a lot of $$$. I am purchasing a park hopper for my adult son.
I have my code from Target Circle and have gotten to the point on tripadvisor where you enter name, email, phone number—

Do I enter MY information or HIS??
Does the name on this screen need to match who the ticket will be added to in MDE?
If the confirmation with code for linking is sent to me, can it be linked to him in MDE?

Thanks for any help for a non-tech savy senior citizen!!
If he is an adult, to be safe just put his info in and have the ticket sent to him so he can link it to his account.

Has anyone had luck yet calling to upgrade your ticket to an annual pass? If so were you credited the gate price or the price you paid through TripAdvisor?

Well I'm one of the few NOT buying Disney tickets, but I am going to prebook a few "things to do" in Charleston for our trip next week. This should save us about $70, more if I can figure out how to also use the paypal deal/

Has anyone had luck yet calling to upgrade your ticket to an annual pass? If so were you credited the gate price or the price you paid through TripAdvisor?
Yes! I bought 7 day PH tickets for 3 people today and just called to upgrade them to Sorcerer passes. I was credited the price shown on the Disney website. Hooray!

Thank you fellow bargain hunters.

I want to get Disneyland Tickets for 4 days with park hopper and Genie+. If I add my date of February 2024 all that is available is a 3 day hopper with no Genie+. If I add a date in 2023 I can get 4 days with hopper and Genie+. My question is if I do the first option can I call and add a day and add genie+ or if I do the second option can I call and change the dates and pay any increase in the price? If I can do both which would be the best option?
Someone on page 3 said they tried to do this and could not add Genie+ to the ticket. Once you purchase the park hopper without Genie+, apparently you cannot add Genie+ until the day of your park visit after you scan into the park.

Sounds like a couple other people were hitting the wall I did, so I came back to report my experience...

I could get the tickets I wanted up until 12/31 but the moment I tried for 2024 Dineyland tickets they only had a few ticket options, but I wanted park hoppers with Genie+.

So I took a chance, and bought the 2023 ones for 12/31 assuming I could at least put the money towards 2024 tickets if all else failed. Luckily the site let me go ahead and make reservations for my actual dates. In fact I dont see 12/31 anywhere on my tickets at all! In an abundance of caution I chatted with a rep online who checked my reservations also and said I was good to go. The system should not let you reserve a day without a ticket that works for it.

YMMV, but I think I'm set! I'll be mentally prepared for a snafu at the gate but 95% confident I just saved $198 and another 5% through my card.

Will this work if I am the Target Circle member and want to use my credit card for payment?

Thanks again!!
Yes, I used our au pairs’ name with my target circle code and my credit card (and my email). Then linked the ticket for her in MY my Disney experience account (she already had a profile in the app).

Sounds like a couple other people were hitting the wall I did, so I came back to report my experience...

I could get the tickets I wanted up until 12/31 but the moment I tried for 2024 Dineyland tickets they only had a few ticket options, but I wanted park hoppers with Genie+.

So I took a chance, and bought the 2023 ones for 12/31 assuming I could at least put the money towards 2024 tickets if all else failed. Luckily the site let me go ahead and make reservations for my actual dates. In fact I dont see 12/31 anywhere on my tickets at all! In an abundance of caution I chatted with a rep online who checked my reservations also and said I was good to go. The system should not let you reserve a day without a ticket that works for it.

YMMV, but I think I'm set! I'll be mentally prepared for a snafu at the gate but 95% confident I just saved $198 and another 5% through my card.
Can I ask what your dates were? I want to try this too for next June but I need a 4/5 day park hopper and there are only three days on there for that time period. Did you buy a five day and you were able to apply if for next year?

How does the paypal and
Well, I decided to take one "for the team."

• I purchased a $911.04 7-day PH for $728.83 with the Target 20% discount.
  • I used my Chase Sapphire Reserve offer for $16.50 cashback.
  • I went through TopCashBack for 9.09% cash back ($66.25).
  • I paid with PayPal for an extra 5% cash back from them ($36.44).
  • I already got my e-mailed ticket from TripAdvisor and linked it to MDE. I will upgrade this to a DVC AP, paying the difference of $120.95.

SO, if everything works, I'll get my $1,031.00 DVC Sorcerer AP for $730.59.
Nice. How does TopCashBack and the PayPal cash back work?

So what about this non-refundable clause? do you think that they would allow a date change like they do with other tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter