Tell me About Via Napoli

I would usually not go to an Italian place at Epcot because I can get good Italian food at home. But, I hear lots of good things about Via Napoli.

Is it authentic Italian food?
Tell me about pizzas AND other entree options, as well.
When my husband tasted the "gravy", he looked like the food critic in Ratatouille flashing back to his childhood! It tasted just liked he remembered eating his grandmom's gravy! He thought it was very authentic. We've enjoyed the Fritto Misto, arancini, Lasagna, the chicken and veal parmigiana, the meatballs, and the tirimas.u The chicken and veal parms are very thinly pounded pieces of meat. But, our favorite is the pizza! I don't know if it's because they import the water from Italy for the dough? So worth it! Our only complaint is the noise level in the restaurant. People are happy, eating, and drinking. So , the volume goes up. Love the Italian wait staff too. We haven't missed visiting it during our many visits to Disney World. Enjoy!

We havent been since 2010 but have an ADR for our Sept trip, this is one we are paying OOP for so we can stretch our DDP... Had planned on getting two individual pizzas but looking at it it would be cheaper to get an appetizer and large pizza to share...Really excited about this one we love pizza and this place is good and affordable from what I can rememeber

The food is ok. The pIzza is good. I would not consider it authentic. For that I would go to Il Mulino at the Swan, close to EPCOT, but much better.

I'd like to ask you a question: can you recommend a restaurant outside the parks (could be in a hotel like Il Mulino) but that is just a little bit more casual for authentic Italian? On or off WDW property.

Last edited:

I have a healthy respect for Chicago deep dish. I love all pizza. I may prefer my east coast pizza but don’t have an issue eating delicious Chicago pizza.
A little off topic but not completely......if you ever visit the New Haven area stop at Pepe's and get a CT style pie. My personal favorites are the summer tomato pie and clam pie but there are many topping choices. Wash it down with some Foxon Park Birch Beer soda and you'll think you're in some form of heaven. There is another Pepe's location just off I95- exit 24/Black Rock that makes it's pies with a coal fired oven as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter