Thanksgiving Week....Slim pickings

Be careful booking Steakhouse 71. I booked a lunch and I decided I'd rather do something else. I canceled the reservation, got the email for the cancelation but it is still showing in my plans; now I have to call to fix it and the wait is sooo long. I cant book anything else on that day or time slot until I do UGH!

I read on another thread that there IS a glitch with SH71 and cancelling of those reservations! Sorry you're experiencing it too!

:headache:

Same for the week before. Didn't get anything we wanted - nothing our top 5 from each park. All places on our bottom tier of choices. A lot of people in the same boat. Just keep trying.

A few years ago, we didn't book any restaurants and we went to them when we arrived. Got Royal Table walkup - got Yak and Yeti walkup - got Sci Fi Drive In walk-up - got the Crown at Epcot walkup. Keep the faith. ;)

This is a good point unless you have a large party. We did walk-up in July as 2 people and it worked out well.

We check in on 11/21, so today was our ADR day. Wow...I'd hate to be checking in 11/22 or after....

I thought the system was just delayed as nothing was available for places and times I was looking for!

Nothing at Liberty Tree / Diamond Horseshoe for Thanksgiving. I do understand this is a popular booking, but it's day 5 of our trip. I thought there might be something early / late left.

Could only get 8:30pm times for Via Napoli

Couldn't get a time for Oga's at all on our first HS day.

Even for Rose and crown, I had to break groups up, just to get times. Rose and Crown!!!

I did leave some space to try for CA Grill (another 2:30am wake up call!) tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.
We ran into the same problem. Nothing available …. All we got was a Beaches and Cream , everything else we wanted was completely unavailable. The website kept crashing this morning too.
I plan on stalking the site but geez that was brutal this morning.
good luck to you

We ran into the same problem. Nothing available …. All we got was a Beaches and Cream , everything else we wanted was completely unavailable. The website kept crashing this morning too.
I plan on stalking the site but geez that was brutal this morning.
good luck to you
Good Luck to you too! But every day that goes by, more people will become eligible to compete with us!

I do our reservations this coming Tuesday. Hoping to get what I want but figure it will not be easy. We may have to settle for something else. The ones we want the most are the hardest to get 🙄. Space 220, Topolinos breakfast, and Sci Fi.

Figured we weren’t the only ones having trouble this morning. We usually book 1-2 table service per trip and 99% of the time get what we’re after. Not this time. I get that the crowds are going to be packed thanksgiving week, but the amount of page errors we got was crazy. Sounds like a lot of us all hitting their servers pretty hard this morning. Add in that we’re a party of 10 so have to do a lot of 4 and 6 or 5 and 5 and it basically gets impossible. We’ll still have fun in the end though!

I was only able to get chef Mickey at 845pm for 11/22. We had our hearts set on a late breakfast.

Just before I headed to bed I clicked refresh and an 1130am slot opened up. Click, save, and smile!

Keep refreshing! People have multiple reservations and will delete em as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter