• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Amazing Race starts tonight

I like the weird Colorado girl (Becca) and "Urkel." They seem to be having such a great time! #TeamFun

I thought she was going to annoy me at first, but I ended up really digging her!

I also really like the team that came in first - can't remember his name, but she is Olive. And, I like the all girl team. I see some drama, but love that they are both such physical threats! The both look pretty bad-*** and I love it!

The cowgirl chick annoys me, as did the team that was eliminated.

I too really like the bubbly girl, she reminds me of Anne of Green Gables! Eternally Optimistic :)

I like the team in 1st place.

I like London? and Logan.

I didn't mind the Model too much! wink, wink.

The team that did not get eliminated but, came in last; He is too emotionally invested so... I don't think they'll make it much further. She was very forgiving of his attitude.

Amazing race fans might want to check out amazing race Canada. It's on you tube. Only watched a few minutes. saving it for when I get on the treadmill.

I thought it was a good start but it's hard to say if it will keep my interest. My husband left the room about twenty minutes in. He said he can't stand the bickering between the teams. Obviously that is why they put strangers together. They want to create conflict and drama. If everyone got along it would be boring, but the arguing does get on my nerves too. I like seeing all of the different places they go to and I learn some new facts about the different countries. I'm definitely an armchair traveler as I wouldn't have the money to go there myself.

I think you are correct, sir :) :rolleyes1

A couple of seasons ago the teams went through Amsterdam. I was praying to the FSM that a couple of teams would go to a "coffeeshop" during some down time and smoke a fatty. But then again, I doubt the producers would want that shown on national TV. I know if I'm ever on AR and we go through Amsterdam...

A couple of seasons ago the teams went through Amsterdam. I was praying to the FSM that a couple of teams would go to a "coffeeshop" during some down time and smoke a fatty. But then again, I doubt the producers would want that shown on national TV. I know if I'm ever on AR and we go through Amsterdam...

You forgot the :rolleyes1

Totally looking forward to it. My sister and I watch it "together" even tho she's in Florida and I'm in PA. We tape it, then watch it together and text each other with little comments while we watch - as if we were watching together on the sofa. hee We have fun. I'm super excited it's starting tonight even tho we probably won't have time to watch it till Monday.

My sister and I have done that as well. Didn't do it last night though, since she was at a baseball game.:sad2:

Was so surprised when I saw the show on my DVR. I always enjoy the show even through the bickering. Loved the optimistic couple, so far my favorites. How happy were they to see the express pass? Hahaha

My sister and I watch it "together" even tho she's in Florida and I'm in PA. We tape it, then watch it together and text each other with little comments while we watch - as if we were watching together on the sofa. hee We have fun.

My mom and I do that! One night a few seasons ago we were texting even after the show was over, and finally, after about 45 minutes, she texts me back: "STOP TEXTING ME! I'M WATCHING SEINFELD!"

Last edited:
SNAP!! I was out last night and not aware it was starting :sad1: . I hope my DVR picked it up from last season's settings. I've not missed one single episode of this show since it debuted.
Yay - it turned up on my on-demand service almost immediately and we watched it last night. I've got the season set to record now!
I like the weird Colorado girl (Becca) and "Urkel." They seem to be having such a great time! #TeamFun
My DH has named them "Gurkle" (girl and urkel). :laughing:
Seems like there a lot of military people and police officers and firefighters this season.
Yeah, the military people seem pretty formidable. It's hard not to be rootin' for the guy with the prosthetic leg; I'd bet money that team will go far. That one cop though - the one that got the wrong suitcase and doesn't seem to be able to get his bearings on directions - he seems like kind of a mess.

A friend of mine (IRL) competed against Redmond (the guy with the prosthetic leg) in the first season of The Triumph Games. When they were filming The Triumph Games, Redmond started following me on Instagram and vice versa.

So I'm naturally rooting for The Boys!

Last night's was disappointing. When Shamir(?) was washing the windows did he lose it, and punch the glass in? Then, require medical attention, and get charged? Resulting in being disqualified?? I missed the ruling, and would like clarification.

Last night's was disappointing. When Shamir(?) was washing the windows did he lose it, and punch the glass in? Then, require medical attention, and get charged? Resulting in being disqualified?? I missed the ruling, and would like clarification.

They finished the race and came in 9th. He seemed really mad but I don't remember them saying anything about it? He punched the glass because he thought he was bleeding and wanted them to let him down faster. Idk, the whole thing was so weird

The guy who was crying about the height, you have watched the show before, right? There is always some crazy height tasks.

I still love Becca and Floyd

He finished the task and they came in second to last and are still racing. His attitude at the matter was terrible but the broken window was never mentioned. Doesn't seem like he's much better next week from the preview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter