The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

Okay, so let's talk airfare people...

I think we may have been pretty lucky with the last 2 years...

2008 we paid 1150 for 4 seats...

2009 we paid 1040 for 4 seats

This year I am having trouble finding good flights for a decent price! They flights we like are all 400 per person!!

We have flier miles with Delta and Alaska, so if we can stick with either of those then that is good, but a must if we find good flights at a good price...

SO those of you who have traveled by air... How much were your flights?? Especially if you had to come from the West Coast...

So has anyone purchased or seen in person the Disney Dooney and Burke bags??? I am not a big girly girl, and have NEVER spent more than 25 bucks on a purse, but I really want one! Okay, fine, I want 4... :lmao:

What does everybody else think of them???

So has anyone purchased or seen in person the Disney Dooney and Burke bags??? I am not a big girly girl, and have NEVER spent more than 25 bucks on a purse, but I really want one! Okay, fine, I want 4... :lmao:

What does everybody else think of them???

Ok. I am soooo not a girly girl, and I'm also not much of a purse person. At this point, if it can't hold a changing pad and be washed in the washing machine...it's not coming home with me. All of that said, when we went to WDW in December, I HAD to have one of the D&B bags. I have no idea why they spoke to me, but I knew I wasn't leaving without one. When the CM told me that I could use my AP discount on it, well, end of story. SOLD. I've used it ever since and absolutely love it. I just consider it my Christmas present to myself. FWIW, I got the black bag with the colorful Mickey whole body silhouettes.

Ok. I am soooo not a girly girl, and I'm also not much of a purse person. At this point, if it can't hold a changing pad and be washed in the washing machine...it's not coming home with me. All of that said, when we went to WDW in December, I HAD to have one of the D&B bags. I have no idea why they spoke to me, but I knew I wasn't leaving without one. When the CM told me that I could use my AP discount on it, well, end of story. SOLD. I've used it ever since and absolutely love it. I just consider it my Christmas present to myself. FWIW, I got the black bag with the colorful Mickey whole body silhouettes.

Which bag did you get?? I love the Black design! I want the tassel bag... :lovestruc

As a few of you know from our last TR, my wife has a laptop, and my computer is the big desktop in our living room... It is really convienient to lay in bed and read these forums, but kinda hard for me to do... I tend to steal my wifes laptop alot... Good for me, bad for her... Today, we decided to go to Costco to get some food, and we happen to walk by the laptops.. i found one that I really liked... I began playing with it, and my wife was asking questions about it... Well, she grabbed one and bought it for me... It is so awesome!!! It is everything I wanted... I have spent the last couple of hours getting it all set up... Now, we can both lay in bed and read these boards... I am so happy, you should have seen me dancing in the aisle at Costco... :cool1::banana:

Thanks babe... you are the best!

As a few of you know from our last TR, my wife has a laptop, and my computer is the big desktop in our living room... It is really convienient to lay in bed and read these forums, but kinda hard for me to do... I tend to steal my wifes laptop alot... Good for me, bad for her... Today, we decided to go to Costco to get some food, and we happen to walk by the laptops.. i found one that I really liked... I began playing with it, and my wife was asking questions about it... Well, she grabbed one and bought it for me... It is so awesome!!! It is everything I wanted... I have spent the last couple of hours getting it all set up... Now, we can both lay in bed and read these boards... I am so happy, you should have seen me dancing in the aisle at Costco... :cool1::banana:

Thanks babe... you are the best!

I can picture it now. Side by side DISing....

:rotfl2: You nailed it on the head Jordo... Having multiple laptops will prevent us from missing any DISing action!!

Figure since I may be meeting you guys someday soon, and your title is just the very coolest, I thought I should join up. LeeAnn just bought her flight on Continental for $335. I think she went through Orbitz??

Moms and Dads need fun alone time too! Don't stress about the kids!!

Figure since I may be meeting you guys someday soon, and your title is just the very coolest, I thought I should join up. LeeAnn just bought her flight on Continental for $335. I think she went through Orbitz??

Moms and Dads need fun alone time too! Don't stress about the kids!!

Welcome aboard!! I think it is so cool that you are moving just across the bridge from us!! We used to be in West Salem, until 2004...

I am considering taking a red eye out on Thanksgiving... Either that or a day flight the next day... Too many options!!! :confused3

It is so cute that you two are DISing side by side. Bill and I are about 8 feet apart in the living room. Me on a laptop, him on a desktop but he rarely posts. He has me read sometimes what I am laughing out loud at though :rotfl:.

It is so cute that you two are DISing side by side. Bill and I are about 8 feet apart in the living room. Me on a laptop, him on a desktop but he rarely posts. He has me read sometimes what I am laughing out loud at though :rotfl:.

We actually just did that!!! I read something funny and had to read it to him...

He downloaded Half Life 2 on his new laptop and it runs perfectly on high settings, so he is playing that, and reading over my shoulder!!! :headache:

So Terry just noticed that our ticker says 9 months 1 day... He tells me, "Just think, if you get pregnant tonight, you will be giving birth when we leave...."

:scared1: Why on earth would he jinx us like that!!!! :confused3

I told him that now that he made that comment, it won't be an issue!!! :rotfl:

So Terry just noticed that our ticker says 9 months 1 day... He tells me, "Just think, if you get pregnant tonight, you will be giving birth when we leave...."

:scared1: Why on earth would he jinx us like that!!!! :confused3

I told him that now that he made that comment, it won't be an issue!!! :rotfl:

:scared1: :eek: OMG, tell him to keep playing that computer game and look forward, hands on the laptop. I want to meet you guys in December!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter