The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

Thanks Tracy... I am going to be passed out the whole flight, so I hope it is very quiet... We also cannot wait to meet you two also... See you in a few days...

5187951547_a94300528b_b.jpg

Just thought I stop by and give you all and update that Toni and Terry have made it to Disney and are having a great time is 75 degree weather!!! Oh and Terry might be broke b/c Toni wants 5 Dooneys already!!! :rotfl:

We are home!! and I havn't quite began my expedition into the world of photoshop yet for my photos, but I will soon... I think I got some decent photos this trip, and if you have read our TR's in the past, there are a lot of photos, so stay tuned...

Loved your goodbye image, UP is my fave Pixar movie!! We had such a wonderful time with you in WDW. We need to do our TR's asap, either together or separately!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter