The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. :)

Happy Birthday Karen.

Good luck on the packing, Elin.

I'd love to see your pictures, Bernadette.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!

91.gif

Jennifer -- having to travel that far on short notice is crazy! And receiving notice on a weekend? unforgiveable on your boss' part. :sad2:

Yeah, well.... she works 6-7 days per week, on average about 12 hours per day. She took PTO over the holidays and worked about 8 hours still, on her days "off". I'm thinking she doesn't understand that not everyone eats, sleeps and breathes Maxim....... :sad2:

Jennifer safe travels today!

Deb I hope the card shows up tomorrow, I mailed it Wednesday :confused:

Bernadette I am looking forward to seeing your pictures! What time do you get in on the 14th in August & where are you staying?

Elin I hope you get your packing figured out, you leave soon!

Whoever decided layering was the "in" thing to wear didn't have to do the 13 loads of their daughter's clothes:headache:
Oh I hear that!!!!!!!!!:sad2:

Does yours look similar too? :rolleyes1

Chanon, they are beautiful rings! Can you post your engagement ring again? I love seeing the band and engagement ring together! (Don't go wearing them both around now, though! ;))
Yep,:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm still uploading pics. I sent you the photopass link.

I had to live with the horror of no Disney Store twice.:scared1: :scared1: Hope you don't have to suffer that.:wizard: :wizard:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I got the link, but I haven't looked at the pics yet. I realized yesterday that I have somehow loaded duplicates of hundreds of pics on the computer.:headache: I think I loaded them from the memory card, burned the CDs, then when I was viewing the CDs the pics loaded in again. Or something like that.:rolleyes: It is going to be a gigantic pain to delete all the doubles out.

Happy Birthday, Karen!!
:cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :banana:

Yeah, well.... she works 6-7 days per week, on average about 12 hours per day. She took PTO over the holidays and worked about 8 hours still, on her days "off". I'm thinking she doesn't understand that not everyone eats, sleeps and breathes Maxim....... :sad2:

Uhhhh... are you sure she doesn't live in Virginia and own a Yamaha Music School? :lmao:

Thanks! I'm still uploading pics. I sent you the photopass link.

I had to live with the horror of no Disney Store twice.:scared1: :scared1: Hope you don't have to suffer that.:wizard: :wizard:

Bernadette, I would love to see your photos.

Unless something major happens, we are lucky to have two Disney Stores here. One at our big mall and one out at the outlets.

Uhhhh... are you sure she doesn't live in Virginia and own a Yamaha Music School? :lmao:

I'm guessing it's a sadly common way of life..... I suppose that's why I'll never make the truly big bucks! Darn, what a trade off :rolleyes:

5.gif

Karen!

Have a Magical Day...I hope that all your Dreams for 2008 come true:wizard:

We had a frost last night so I guess temperatures are back to normal. We have a storm heading in tonight into tomorrow. I'm sure all the snow that we lost will be replenished :cool1: Maybe just maybe we will actually go skiing this year (and snowmobiling too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter